Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
That is one informative book. We started having to read in directed studies last semester. So i had alot of great memories with it. ahhhwww memories. :wub:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't think posting that was such a good idea. Im pretty sure it's illegal since the book is copyrighted and stuff.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey i didnt pdf and post it. :dunno: i just found it. oh well. if its that bad hopefully the mods will censor it. I got the book anywho kylush posted it over on the .org with no uproar so far:ugh2:

·
Registered
339 Posts
hey i didnt pdf and post it. :dunno: i just found it. oh well. if its that bad hopefully the mods will censor it. I got the book anywho kylush posted it over on the .org with no uproar so far:ugh2:
Who cares about the .org :ghey2: . I know you aren't hosting the file I just don't see the point in risking getting yourself in trouble over something that you can find by googleing "maximum boost pdf".

Not tryina be an asshole or anything im just sayin...

·
Registered
282 Posts
shhhh no i didn't.......

i was gonna post it over here too, but afterwards thought about the whole copywrite infringement thing and that it prolly wasn't a good idea in the first place.....

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The theory portions of Maximum Boost are quite strong and really good to have an understanding of. Of course, the technology has come a long way since that book was written.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts