Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went home for Thanksgiving and my dad thought that he needed a new vehicle to drive around on the farm. :lmfao: I LOVE IT! :wub:

Shifting with the left hand was interesting.

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure of the specs. I was just down for a couple of days and just took some pics before I left. The e-brake worked! :ndance: But when I was driving on the farm by the highway I had a lot of people looking at me.

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They only downfall to it was I freezed my ass off in it with no heater and it was a little rough going over the circle sprinkler tire rows. But besides that this thing was better than stuffing my face on turkey day! :agreed:

·
N my Flippy Floppies
16,710 Posts
April 2010 COTM!!! :rofl: We have about a dozen of those here at work.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
:yesway: I was just reading an article about this in the latest Super Street issue. It's a Japanese Kei (or K) car. People in Japan are actually tuning these with EMS, turbos, superchargers and exhaust. They say in Japan that a 180hp Kei-car is not street legal and they're cheap to modify. Great find.

·
Galant Tuner
197 Posts
Those are street driven in the Philippines. Matter of fact some of my friends' dads there daily drove one of those when they didnt want to drive their Bimmers and such.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts