Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've been looking for a smoked or black housed third brake light. I know I could just nite shade mine but I wanted to get one that could never fade or crack or anything like that. I found clear ones on ebay but can't find smoked.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
16,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Yes sir. You claimed that depos are the best I just wanted to know if these specific type of depos are ok considering they have a little bit of chrome in them and you said chrome causes glare.
When the entire assembly is chrome, glare is bad. In this case, you'll be fine with those depos. Just a heads up though, they won't be the same ones in the image. In fact, the chrome won't be there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How good are smoked headers at night? My current stockers need replacing and smoked lights fit the theme I want to create with the car but I don't want them if they are just as bad or worse than my current lights

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
How good are smoked headers at night? My current stockers need replacing and smoked lights fit the theme I want to create with the car but I don't want them if they are just as bad or worse than my current lights
generally smoked anything is less than legal. Why risk your own vision?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maxzone has the same model number as the Depo projectors - would they be the same headlight just under a different manufacturer?

"314-1132PXAS2"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Headlights and front indicators

Hello from Germany,
I'm looking for my 3G Spyder new headlights.
The previous owner has dual halo with LED installed but
I do not like this cheap look.
Are there dual halo headlamps without LED and / or angel eyes.
I've already searched ebay us and elsewhere but no
found that I liked.
The interior should be black, not chrome.
Maybe someone knows where I can buy black / gray front indicators.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance and nice greetings,
Stephan

221 - 240 of 240 Posts