Prothane 3x Motor/Transmission Mounts
Deyeme Firm Front Motor mount
Prothane Front/Rear Swaybar bushings

Tires/Brakes:
Chrono frozen/larger sized/slotted front rotors
Generic Ceramic brake pads (Front)
RedStuff Ceramic brake pads (Rear)
Gunmetal grey 5 spoke Tuner rims with a chrome lip
Gorilla Black Small diameter Tuner Lug nuts (spline)
Continental DWS Extreme Contact 225-45-17
Chrome Skull Air cap

Coolant/Fluids/Intake:
Diamante v6 manifold
Diamante EGR Pipe
Diamante 65mm Throttle body (with cruise control
AEM V2 air intake
CMF Racing 1.75 Row Radiator
B&M Fin and tube style Transmission cooler
B&M Transmission Remote(External Screw-on) Filter
Stainless Steel Vacuum Lines
Stainless Steel Transmission Lines
Stainless Steel Engine Fluid Lines
All full synthetic Royal Purple racing fluids
Coolant Overflow tank moved (hidden)

Lighting:
Dual Halo (Black housing)
Euro-Style (Black Housing) Dual Halo H1 Headlights
Euro-Style (Carbon fiber) TYC Tail lights
Euro-Style (Diamond clear) Rear turn signals + Tint
Euro-Style (Diamond clear) Trunk Brake light
Euro-Style (Diamond clear) front turn signals + Tint
JDM-Style (clear) Halo Fog lights
6k Ultra bright (Ultra White) LED windshield wiper sprayers
6k Ultra bright (Ultra White) Xenon halogen reverse lamps (25% brighter)
6k Ultra bright (Ultra White) LED License plate Lights
6k Ultra bright (Ultra White) LED Interior Lights
Ultra bright (Red and Amber) LEDs for tails, rear turn signals, and center stop light
Ultra bright (Chrome Amber) Lamp for front turn signals(they look so freaking slick)
Painted (Carbon fiber) G2 Side mirrors with LED side turn light
Custom (Red) LED turn arrows on the side mirrors
Custom (Chrome and Red) LED Skull License plate border with a blackout cover

Electrical:
Optima Red top battery
Hardwired radar detector
Custom PSP docking bay on the clock pod
Hardwired cellphone charger
Hardwired aux audio cable
Magnicore sparkplug wires
NGK Iridium sparkplugs
Red chrome wire covers (covered all the electrical)
Heavy Duty battery ends

Body/Interior/Dressup:
Duraflex Blitz kit (front/rear/sides)
Custom grill inserts
Carbon Fiber armrest
Carbon Fiber Mitsubishi Engine oil Cap
Redline Pro Hood lifts
Alum. Gas Door
Locking gas cap
Rain X windshield wipers (off sized extra large)
Chrome Pandora lettering\decals
Lanechanger angled rear view mirror attachment
Custom stage 3 Car Cover (fitted specifically for my car)
Upgraded Trunk Spring
Strongarm Trunk Dampers
Redline Hood Dampers
Partially Converted Interior to all Black (Its on the bottom of my to-do list)
Custom Carseat Brackets (my son has the safest seat in the car)

Background info:
Hey everyone. Due to the crappy economy and poor timing with ordering almost $2,000 in cosmetic parts just as my v6 automatic transmission taking a crap on me along with my job.... I had to retire my baby and left the group over 2 years ago. To make things short... I got screwed over and over while having a run of bad luck, I have finally started getting out of this whole i fell into. Im restoring my car as we speak, in the process of getting married, I have a beautiful daughter, and I have a son on the way. I have spent just about another $3,000 on parts and just about have everything i need to make her purr again.

I first started with a 2002 Gt Premium Pearl White Sport-tronic Eclipse with 70,000 miles on it for $20,000 back in 2004.

Im working on installing: securing the rest of the bodykit, getting duraflex fenders, reshaping some vents and add grilles, shave the body kit fully (no lines....all solid baby!), removing all dents and body damage, need to buy and install a new trunk carpet

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Wow that's a lot. I'm looking forward to pics of the progression of the car.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will go take new pictures right now....just remember that its a work in progress and was dead for 2+ years.... although i still usually keep it clean and scrub it with a toothbrush (j/k ...sorta...damn rotors and hard to reach spots) I am going to paint it a high gloss black. The past 10 years of me driving and owning 5+ cars of all the other colors I have always wanted my car black.

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Wow thats a long list really looking forward to seeing the rebirth! keep us posted on your restorations!

EDIT: oh and congrats on the children and marriage man! glad to hear you were able to turn your luck around!

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow thats a long list really looking forward to seeing the rebirth! keep us posted on your restorations!

EDIT: oh and congrats on the children and marriage man! glad to hear you were able to turn your luck around!
Thanks. I am so happy with life right now.... I just wish i was getting paid as much as i used to. fixing the car has never taken so long. I have known my fiance since middle school and we both were head over heels for each other. (which hasnt changed) now i just have to restore my beast so we have a reliable form of transportation... and yes im gearing up for a family car after i fix my ride. Pictures are being uploaded.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Awaiting as well. :)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Looking forward to pics, but what is this?
cut/paste from their website:

* Infects your engine with a big horsepower boost, increased torque and reduced delays caused by sudden acceleration
* During idle and normal city driving, the Venom 400 maintains stock settings that save fuel
* The Venom 400 constantly monitors signals from your engine's sensors and springs into action at pre-determined levels
* Re-maps your air/fuel ratio curve, sending potent power settings to your ECU for exceptional bite in mid-range driving (between 1,000 and 5,000 rpm on the power band)
* Employs an optional in-dash red LED that illuminates when the Venom 400 is engaged
* The Venom 400 PCM features a convenient on/off switch for conserving fuel or passing difficult smog checks
* Undetectable to emissions tests when switched off
* Installation takes half an hour with simple hand tools—just mount the Venom 400 in place and hook-up the 4 electrical connectors
* Interfaces with other performance modules that add top-end power to your vehicle
* Designed to work directly with your ECU, the Venom 400 won't trigger your check engine light or other internal diagnostics

Description

Sneak some extra bite into your engine in the form of boosted pulling torque and horsepower and reduced delay during sudden acceleration. The Venom 400 Performance Control Module helps your engine break loose with precise programming that monitors signals from your engine and reacts by sending the right punchy fuel map to your ECU for pure power at the pedal.

Working like a charm on manual or automatic vehicles, the Venom Performance Module lays low in idle or normal city driving. When you punch it, the Venom 400 snaps into action for striking power in the mid-range band. And, the Venom 400 has the added feature of a convenient on/off switch that instantly returns stock settings—ideal for saving gas or passing a smog check.

Installation is a simple half-hour job using hand tools. Just mount the Venom 400 in place, connect the 4 electrical wires and you’re ready to rock.

Damn, can we say raped. Bad.

Would like to see pics of the car.
Yeah when i was going through my paperwork this month for the car i found my lease that was paid in full and just about crapped myself. $19,995 after taxes and the banks %..... to think how much i have spent on upgrading and fixing her....

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
....Painted Carbon fiber G2 Side mirrors (with blue cop lights... that i had wired to a hidden switch and more red and blue lights... totally looked like a under cover at night... mostly removed now),...
That totally just reminded me of some idiot in a big, loud ass pick up truck around here who poses as a cop at night with his little blue and red flashing fog lights to get people to pull over. :noplease:

And you mentioned a Blitz kit? Hmmm...

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
Hope you know that "chip" won't do shit.

Post some pics, sounds like you've got quite a project coming along.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PICTURES ARE UP!

That totally just reminded me of some idiot in a big, loud ass pick up truck around here who poses as a cop at night with his little blue and red flashing fog lights to get people to pull over. :noplease:

And you mentioned a Blitz kit? Hmmm...
I would use it when i would come down a ally behind one of my friends house to scare the shit out of them (we always seemed to have the cops called on us for any and all reasons) or when i would be just cruising minding my own buisness and out of the blue i would almost get run off the road by some asshole... it makes them slow way the fuck down and wise up... I have it mostly removed because i cant afford to get a ticket for impersenating a police officer and i have a family now...such childish toys have to go.

Hope you know that "chip" won't do shit.

Post some pics, sounds like you've got quite a project coming along.
ya i keep going back and forth. I have read up on the 70% negative comments and am really wondering if it is pointless and has really no actual benifits. The 30% super happy comments keep my hopes alive.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
Other then the crappy camera quality :lol: Not a fan of the Front bumper, but the Blitz side skirt and back bumper aren't bad to me. Just not a favorable one. Everything else looks pretty good. From the Little bit i can see, I like your tail lights :yesway: and I love the color. White bay-be!! FTWW :hbang:
Im interested into seeing what other things you have planned.

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
That 30% positive is probably people just commenting on shipping times. Seriously it will NOT do anything. Search on here, there is NO chip for the 3g. I'd try and pawn it off on some honda guy if you can.

I remember now why I was so happy watching my blitz front bumper explode into pieces behind me on the highway. Not a fan of the blitz front end. If that skunk wasn't dead before I hit him, I probably would've shook his paw for destorying mine.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That 30% positive is probably people just commenting on shipping times. Seriously it will NOT do anything. Search on here, there is NO chip for the 3g. I'd try and pawn it off on some honda guy if you can.

I remember now why I was so happy watching my blitz front bumper explode into pieces behind me on the highway. Not a fan of the blitz front end. If that skunk wasn't dead before I hit him, I probably would've shook his paw for destorying mine.
I have done a lot of reading and will do more before i install it. the good comments im reading are about the power gains. i want to see a actual dyno sheet before and after before i can make my mind up. How did you have your front bumper attached? did you just bold it on or did you use all the metal brackets from oem and epoxied them together before drilling and bolting it together? Was it duraflex or fiberglass? My kit has been hit probably 100 times now from sitting in the parking lot... And it has absolutely no damage done to it. I wonder if i hit a skunk on the freeway if it will hold up as well as i am planning.....

Other then the crappy camera quality :lol: Not a fan of the Front bumper, but the Blitz side skirt and back bumper aren't bad to me. Just not a favorable one. Everything else looks pretty good. From the Little bit i can see, I like your tail lights :yesway: and I love the color. White bay-be!! FTWW :hbang:
Im interested into seeing what other things you have planned.
The front bumper grew on me fast....I know pretty much everyone on here hates the blitz kit... but i really like the aerodynamics and the grilles. I had planned and still sort of do plan on a massive engine rebuild and looking at supercharging as well. Oh and i loved my car being pearl white.....but i really have been dying for all black high gloss showroom paintjob. Im working on a lot of projects on the car. I have a huge file of ideas and am just low on funding it all. The blitz kit is a starting point..... im going to sand and cut the hell out of it and make it blend better with the car. Like the 3g door lines are going to go.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
I'm not entirely convinced on the Blitz body kit.

I like your radiator, What kind is that? I don't feel like reading threw that big paragraph up there to find out.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not entirely convinced on the Blitz body kit.

I like your radiator, What kind is that? I don't feel like reading threw that big paragraph up there to find out.
CMF Racing radiator. the 2 row was sold out and on a huge backorder at the time. They had just released what they called a 1.5 row or a 1.75 row(I forgot) that is as deep as a 2 row but uses only 1 row and out performs the 2 row. My friend that works at a shop came by to check it out (spec wise with a IR gun) He was shocked to shit how cold my coolant stayed. Im also using a transmission cooler and full synthetic fluids. I believe I spent over 300 for the radiator and a little over 100 for the tranny cooler.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
God i love my fiance.... worked on the repairing and redoing all the hosing... and put more supports on the bodykit. Working on finishing the bodykit with the exception of the pieces that attach to the fenders. (They are being replaced with duraflex F1 fenders and then will fasten together the bodykit to the fenders) And hopefully pull apart the new transmission for a quick rebuild. (Replace the wavering\replace the transmission in pan filter\remove the 2-3 second shift flare mod)

Does anyone disagree with the 2-3 shift flare mod????
Does anyone have a diamante plenum and could tell me where the very small dowel (1/4" hose connector) by the throttle body that faces the cabin... connects to? Or where I was suppost to install the AEM Bypass filter?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts