Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going to be on unemployment for the next 2 or three months, can't install artificial grass in the snow. I am thinking a little gamming will help pass the time. I haven't decided in my head which system I want between the PS3 and 360.

Any ideas guys...

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
i've had my 360 for nearly a year now. For one, I havn't had any problems (RRoD). There are no problems when it comes to a selection of games, either. Before my 360, I was dead-stuck on playing WoW, and before that diablo 2. So when a console system breaks 3-years of PC-gaming addiction, you can know it's great.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ps3 FTW I love the grapics alot more and you can play blu rays on it. Only thing I don't like about the PS3 is that its visuals compared to the 360 suck totally. My vote is the PS3

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Take a look at what games are available for the two systems, then get that one that has more of the games you want to play.

Reactions: Inferno

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
I have had my PS3 since last Christmas and have only owned a couple of games for it. There is not a great selection for it at the moment. Well, at least nothing I am interested in. I am hoping to get COD4 and Rockband soon tho.

·
R.I.P Shavana :(
2,769 Posts
360 all the way, selection of games are amazing. An the games that are on both systems always look better on the 360.

·
Unemployable
3,617 Posts
Right now the 360 has the better games. They say the hardware problems have been fixed on systems built since September, but that wasn't a chance I was willing to take. The PS3 has built-in blu-ray and the price is now more competitive. For what it's worth, multi-platform titles have had issues on the PS3, but development is beginning to balance out between the systems. Many of the x-box exclusives are available on PC too. PS3 will have games like Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo out in 2008. And there are some pretty solid titles out already such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, and the surprisingly fun Warhwawk.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Take a look at what games are available for the two systems, then get that one that has more of the games you want to play.
Take this into consideration, as well as the pros and cons of each system. I'd be willing to get a PS3 to be a Blu-Ray player alone if I was into the "HD" scene, as it being just a good of a deal as the players out on the market, and you can play the games along with it.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
I have a PS3, and love it. I haven't had too much experience with the 360, but my roommate had one when I lived in TX. It was just as nice. I do like HD movies, thats what sold me on the PS3 over the 360.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I have the 360 and it is awesome but Gran Turismo 5 is scheduled to release on 12/08 for the PS3 so I might be switching over then.
:twothumb: That is another reason for me. I would almost get that alone for the Blu Ray movies and GT5. I've played the demo's they have setup at Circuit city and such and it's just simply amazing.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Shit, I'm still playing my old, original XBox. I really considered buying the 360 systerm from the guy selling his up here though. A few games, controllers, and the system for 300 bucks! That was an awesome deal. Just didn't have the cash. If I had to buy a new system though and couldn't find a deal like that I would have to say the PS3. The whole reason I went with XBox was because of Halo when it first came out. I started with playstation though. All the problems with the xbox just kinda turn me away from it.

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a PS3, and love it. I haven't had too much experience with the 360, but my roommate had one when I lived in TX. It was just as nice. I do like HD movies, thats what sold me on the PS3 over the 360.
They both have HD capability so that doesn't make sense.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts