Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just thought I would bring up the topic of the iPhone 5se release. I'm currently a Verizon customer using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I switched from an iPhone 5. I was always an iPhone user, aside from my DroidX back in the day. Being an engineer in the Healthcare IT field, I usually take some flack anytime I favor with anything Apple. Proclaiming my self as a "non-sheep", I always liked the iPhone as it was simple enough for email, phone, pictures, and text. I like the thought of the 5se as I don't really have much for a bigger screen, and prefer a smaller phone, that just fits in my hand more comfortably.

·
Rex
83 Posts
i went from the iphone 6 to the galaxy s6 edge plus and ive grown to hate this phone. go back to iphone! i cant wait til this contract ends! team iphone even tho im a trader.

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
Interesting. My wife and I have 6 phones - because when we get ones the old ones are still brand new (thank you otterbox)
Otterbox's are great :lol:

i went from the iphone 6 to the galaxy s6 edge plus and ive grown to hate this phone. go back to iphone! i cant wait til this contract ends! team iphone even tho im a trader.
Did you ever try out any android phone that doesn't molest the operating system like Samsung does? Stick with iPhone if you like it but I think if you tried an HTC, Hauwei, Google Nexus, or Motorola android device you would come to like Android a lot more.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Otterbox's are great :lol:

Did you ever try out any android phone that doesn't molest the operating system like Samsung does? Stick with iPhone if you like it but I think if you tried an HTC, Hauwei, Google Nexus, or Motorola android device you would come to like Android a lot more.
You're right about that, even when they push out updates I feel like the phone will either get super slow or the battery life will just go to shit.

·
Rex
83 Posts
yupp when you first get the samsung its amazing then after all the next updates and after months the battery starts to suck at charging and everything just lags and goes slow. nah this was my first android since like 2011 lol

·
"I dunno" guy
2,555 Posts
Otterboxes... Why do people ask for sleek looking, thin phones and then put it in one of these huge ugly cases? Might as well just have the manufacturer pre-build the phone in giant shells like the old days!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
If you look at the commuter series for the iPhone 6s Plus, it's very sleek. Not like the defender series

Also I always rip out the plastic screen protector anyways.

For me , it's because I work in rough environments.
For my wife , it's because of situations like getting out the car and forgetting the phone is on her lap and etc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts