Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am contemplating buying a set of brembos for my car, but would need to sell my current setup first. I have the full Powerslot BBK (~20k miles but will machine before sending) and stock GT Calipers. Would like to sell together, preferrably. Looking to get 450 shipped OBO for everything.

UPDATE:
Need to sell these wheels too...I found out the +42 offset with the recessed lip would require a 15-20mm spacer, which just isnt worth it to me. These wheels are practically new, since i had to buy a new set recently to replace the scratched rims. These rims are FLAWLESS. Will sell for $600 shipped or 500 picked up. This price is WITHOUT tires, i need to use the new Toyos I just put on there.

Fronts:

Rears:

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of my calipers stripped out the bolt at one time, so i had to drill out the hole and retap the thread using an m12 size bolt, so the bracket wouldnt be perfect for stock setup.

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
One of my calipers stripped out the bolt at one time, so i had to drill out the hole and retap the thread using an m12 size bolt, so the bracket wouldnt be perfect for stock setup.
I have a GT so it shouldnt be to hard, and I can fix anything when you have a body shop in the back yard and a contac list full of machine shops that will do any work you need :twothumb: just let me know if you want to sell seperatly.

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i have a buyer for both i will separate... how does 250 shipped for the BBK and 200 shipped for the calipers sound?

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and FYI the calipers no longer have the stickers on them, they are painted black but the paint isn't perfect, could use another coat, but prep work will be easy since they are already painted.

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...nice double post lol

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a TI thread, i would prefer to sell as a full set, so that will take priority over splitting them up.

Also, i am now actively looking for a good deal on brembos so if anyone knows where i can get these at a good price, please post.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Also, i am now actively looking for a good deal on brembos so if anyone knows where i can get these at a good price, please post.
This is a really badass price on ebay.
eBay Motors: BREMBO BRAKE CALIPERS+MITSUBISHI EVO+STI+INFINITI G35 (item 200199336538 end time Feb-17-08 19:05:08 PST)

I was going to jump on these but im saving money to put the clutch in and install the turbo. :hspin:

Or this one because they come with pads.

eBay Motors: BREMBO BRAKE CALIPERS+MITSUBISHI EVO+STI+INFINITI G35 (item 200199336538 end time Feb-17-08 19:05:08 PST)

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP...i just bought some Evo calipers, so the current brake setup will be coming off in the next week or two. I remembered that the front rotors have been machined once, so i will be sending them as is, but they still have plenty life left in them. I will be selling the calipers for $200 shipped and the BBK for 225 shipped.

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, it comes with a relocation kit.

·
3g -> LGT
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are definitely going up for sale, but they will not be up for grabs until the other brakes go on in ~ 2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts