Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well guys i got a sds stage 1 and 2 for trade, the thing about this is that i was screwed by dave, and im missing the following. altornator bracket, brat box, intake cone, radiator hose, various clamps and shit. now to make this good, i will throw never installed CMF headers, i got it in a box ready to go. the more intrest i get i will post pics of it.

what i wantto trade is a full turbo kit, from intercooler and up . everything i need to make it work basically. i ust dont feel the ripps no more, my motivation is gone to get a ripps kit going. so now i would like to get a full turbo kit going.

the sds kit was inspected by a local shop, no shaft play of any kind. infact the shop here asked me if it was a new shell, cuz its really clean. but like i said its a intrest post, thanks yall.

the kit i need is for a v6 gt

·
Registered
146 Posts
aight somebody's going to tell you to follow the rules and post up picks with name and the product in the picture. if you dont do this somebody's eventually going to close the thread on you. also, somebodys going to ask which generation of cmf headers you are offering. just thought i would point out these things to you before the mods shut you down. good luck with your trade.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks for the point, but it said TI= taking interest, also the are new boxed up. which i think i mean gen2 shorties. but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ok thanks for the point, but it said TI= taking interest, also the are new boxed up. which i think i mean gen2 shorties. but thanks for the heads up.
it may say TI but you are not allowed to have taking interest threads.. its either for sale or wtb. read the rules

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will post up pics of the charger tommorow. but im trying to get a turbo kit for this, if no ones has annything i will just sell it alone.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Not to be an ass, but I'm pretty sure that there are no "interest" threads allowed, plus you have to have pics posted when you MAKE the post... those pics have to include your online screen name and I believe the date as well. While trading is cool, please don't just randomly say, these are the items I have and if anyone wants them let me know what you have that I may want. :/

**EDIT**

Sorry, you just beat me to it.. I see you posted pics, cool... but please ask for a specific price or say that they are for sale... don't have an "interest" thread as I mentioned above.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes... thanks man. Again, not to be an ass... just stating the rules before some Mod flames you, lol. Good luck on the sale though. I hear CMF headers are fucking awesome.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
Its going to be hard to find a v6 turbo kit man. What price could u spend for say a full bolt on turbo kit plus a trade of your headers?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fuck man its hard, cuz i got fuked by dave of about 2 grand, thats the only reason im kindof trying to get a turbo kit that i just bolt on. thats why im offering a sds and cmf headers. if i can sell the charger for 2100 or some, i will be able to get a kit

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
i might sell u my kit for like 3500 plus ur headers and taillights. Im in dallas also. Might be willing to deal with a built engine also

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry bro. very interested on the kit and engine, but 3500 its just too much for me, and my tails are a gift to the car. but like i said, the sds i have really doenst need that much to complete and plus im giveing cmf headers too. jus for a bolt on turbo kit. like i said if i sell the sds or maybe somone wants to buy the sds for 2000, see now we are talking, but still thats not 3500 u want. so i dont know man. dave has put me on the hard spot

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
im interested in the headers but.. 750? Arn't these the same headers for 499 on the other eclipse site?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
if 3500 is too much, you will have a hard time finding a kit. a v6 turbo kit thats full bolt on runs from 4200 to 4500. the fabrication isnt cheap at all. youd be better off throwing the sds on, then upgrading to a v1 blower. especially since you own the parts already.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if 3500 is too much, you will have a hard time finding a kit. a v6 turbo kit thats full bolt on runs from 4200 to 4500. the fabrication isnt cheap at all. youd be better off throwing the sds on, then upgrading to a v1 blower. especially since you own the parts already.
oki feel u bro. but you have to understand that a sds is lets say 3800, plus new headers you make the math. but this is just a idea.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts