Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into getting a new car and was just wondering what you guys thought. I have been looking at the new mustang gt, 350z, g35, evo, trans am. Just wondering what you guys would get.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
Am I crazy, or did we used to have a sticky about this?

Eclipsekid, you have to bring more to the table then that if you want any serious advice. Shit, you mention one car that hasn't even been produced for over 5 years. What's your budget, what do you need it for, what's your current situation (job/where do you live), etc...what I would get could be completely different than what you should get for these kinds of reasons.

·
Premium Member
24,873 Posts
Here's what I think the answer is, for this kid and every other Internet genius that posts this exact same question.

Eclipsekid89 said:
What kind of car do you anonymous Internet people think I should beg, borrow, and steal to get my hands on? My only requirement is that it impress men I wish were my father on the Internet and girls I wish I could meet on MySpace. Other than that, I don't care what it is or does, since I'll be wrapping it around a tree or blowing the engine in a poorly-organized, overly-publicized, or inevitably-prosecuted street racing debacle. My choices are anything I've played on XBox or PS3. Guide me, Internet, for I lack the ability to guide myself.

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
the new mustang gt - everybody has one, so no
350z - a lot of people have them, MOST (not all) are douches
g35 - An overprived heavy, underpowered 350z
evo - Ricer boy heaven
trans am - Old platform

your choices suck.

That is as much help as you will get on this question.

Now if you asked the question more like "I am thinking about geting a 1999 Viper or a 2007 F430, which do you think I should get and why?", then you might get some better responces.

This question gets asked all to much in these forums so Search, narrow down your selections, and ask a better question.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts