Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found this GSX for $3,000 and thought that would be a really good deal. But only $3,000 so there's gotta be some big issues right? I mean, it's a GSX. Lol thoughts? I wanted a little input since I would have to sell my 3g for this considering I don't have ANY money.

1995 GSX Eclipse boosted

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I live in Port orchard and have never seen that eclipse around though. I could go check it out for you lol.

But, I don't know how to drive stick...lol.
Lol details. I might take you up on that offer, minus the test drive. I just thought there is probably a pretty big problem since GSX's are usually more than double that price.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
About 3 weeks ago I found a 99 GSX that the owner didnt know what they had. LOL

He had towed it to my buddy's garage to have it checked out since it didn't drive, come to find out it only needed a clutch. About a week later my buddy got around to telling me about it at work and said that the guy wasn't going to fix it and only wanted $500 for it!!!

He called him and a few days before he sold it to a salvage yard, in which after they bought it they brought a fork lift out and stuck it through the side of the car. Lifted it up off the flat bed and stacked it on top of another car. End of GSX. :(
I was really disappointed, especially since the guy didn't even know it was a turbo LOL He knew absolutely nothing about cars or the car he had for that fact.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 3 weeks ago I found a 99 GSX that the owner didnt know what they had. LOL

He had towed it to my buddy's garage to have it checked out since it didn't drive, come to find out it only needed a clutch. About a week later my buddy got around to telling me about it at work and said that the guy wasn't going to fix it and only wanted $500 for it!!!

He called him and a few days before he sold it to a salvage yard, in which after they bought it they brought a fork lift out and stuck it through the side of the car. Lifted it up off the flat bed and stacked it on top of another car. End of GSX. :(
I was really disappointed, especially since the guy didn't even know it was a turbo LOL He knew absolutely nothing about cars or the car he had for that fact.
What a shame. Those GSX's are pretty rare and I always thought just absolute sex on wheels. Lol you gotta know your car!

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
What a shame. Those GSX's are pretty rare and I always thought just absolute sex on wheels. Lol you gotta know your car!
Yea, my buddy said it started and ran fine. Just needed a clutch and the guy said it was too expensive to fix. The body looked good too, Oh well.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, my buddy said it started and ran fine. Just needed a clutch and the guy said it was too expensive to fix. The body looked good too, Oh well.
I know this car is probably a good deal, but getting my car sold and getting to Washington and clearing all this through my dad, who wasn't happy about the 3g lol, sounds like a hassle. Maybe the seller wants to trade? Idk this is probably something I'll pass up but you never know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts