Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 flash blue gts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So new to forums but here it goes

recently I bought a 2003 GTS Coupe Manual. When I found this car it was planed to part out for the manual setup to install in my wife’s 2003 GTS Flash Blue Auto but when I got there the body was way to good of shape to part so now fix paint and Happy Wife

the wife wants me to install a keyless ignition system.

Has anyone done this before?

If so how hard is it to disable the immobilizer system

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
I am a certified Kia technician. The short answer, is no. To retro-fit any vehicle with a push-start/keyless entry system will not be cost effective. If price, parts, and labor are not factors for you, by all means go for it. If you are not looking to spend a fortune, i would pass.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As an 03 Tib owner, i can actually provide a legitimate educated response and not simply say "because its a hyundai" or " because they arent reliable." I bought mine from a family friend with 69,000 miles on it a couple years back with an excellent maintenance record. To be perfectly honest with you, they look faster than they are, although I wouldn't say it's painfully slow. It gets the job done. As far as the reliability goes, I've replaced a few minor things here and there. Most recently the starter went, which honestly wasnt a big deal for me to replace.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts