Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been a member of the "other" forums for a while now and decided to come check out what's going on over here. I've had my car for about two years and i have almost bought enough mods to pay for the car. Here are some pictures for those of you who haven't seen me on the other site.

Here are just some pictures from last summer.

And my trip to NOPI this summer in Knoxville.

And finally my engine.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Mod list???

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Also wanted to ask, why dont you lower it???

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Mod List:

Show:
Razzi body kit
Enkei CDR9 18" wheels
Nitto NT555 tires
Depo projectors
Altezza taillights
Painted callipers
Sparco pedals
Reverse glow gauges
Rockford Fosgate Amp
2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs

Performance:
AEM cold air intake
CMF headers
Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
Prothane Motormounts
NGK Iridium IX laser welded plugs
NGK wires
Vacuum lines
Rotora Slotted rotors

I think i remembered everything. But the reason I don't lower it is because the body kit already took about and inch and a half off of my ground clearance, and I live in a pretty hilly area. I've already scraped pretty bad and I actually have two new side skirts that have to be painted once I have the money. This is my daily driver.

·
Registered
579 Posts
nice car, that painted valve cover looks amazing. great work, you should post a how-to. ive been meaning to paint mine red for a while now! :twothumb:

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
You've got a clean 3G. Great work on it so far, and I am very impressed with the cleanliness of your engine bay, seeing as how it's a daily driver. I agree with the others who have said that a drop would make it look even nicer, but you have a good reason not to.

·
respectful noob
1,986 Posts
I like the engine bay, a n00b question but is every thing powder coated or are some parts anodized how did you get the look?

·
RS rocks!
797 Posts
Thats a nice clean car.. I love how u did to make the body kit flow with ur car, and you need to drop that and if u have some extra bucks buy some aluminum gas cap to replace ur stock ones :p.... Welcome 2 CLub3G.com as well :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all of the comments.
Ya I really wish I could lower it, but I don't like having to fix body parts too often :sad:

I like the engine bay, a n00b question but is every thing powder coated or are some parts anodized how did you get the look?
They are actually just painted using metalcast (i think that is what it's called) paint from duplicolor. It wasn't that hard, but i'm going to redo it some day because i'm a perfectionist :twitch:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Looks pretty good. I see a few different shades of blue under the hood I think, which is why I'm really thinking of not going with any color theme under the hood, but other than that it looks good. Also, I completely understand why you dont want to lower the car, but since it seems to be modified primarily for show and not go have you looked into air bags?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts