Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Trance's 2000 GT

3K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  rippedeclipse 
#1 ·
So I have been a member of the "other" forums for a while now and decided to come check out what's going on over here. I've had my car for about two years and i have almost bought enough mods to pay for the car. Here are some pictures for those of you who haven't seen me on the other site.

Here are just some pictures from last summer.

And my trip to NOPI this summer in Knoxville.

And finally my engine.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Mod List:

Show:
Razzi body kit
Enkei CDR9 18" wheels
Nitto NT555 tires
Depo projectors
Altezza taillights
Painted callipers
Sparco pedals
Reverse glow gauges
Rockford Fosgate Amp
2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs

Performance:
AEM cold air intake
CMF headers
Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
Prothane Motormounts
NGK Iridium IX laser welded plugs
NGK wires
Vacuum lines
Rotora Slotted rotors

I think i remembered everything. But the reason I don't lower it is because the body kit already took about and inch and a half off of my ground clearance, and I live in a pretty hilly area. I've already scraped pretty bad and I actually have two new side skirts that have to be painted once I have the money. This is my daily driver.

#11 ·
You've got a clean 3G. Great work on it so far, and I am very impressed with the cleanliness of your engine bay, seeing as how it's a daily driver. I agree with the others who have said that a drop would make it look even nicer, but you have a good reason not to.

#18 ·
Thanks for all of the comments.
Ya I really wish I could lower it, but I don't like having to fix body parts too often :sad:

They are actually just painted using metalcast (i think that is what it's called) paint from duplicolor. It wasn't that hard, but i'm going to redo it some day because i'm a perfectionist :twitch:

#19 ·
Looks pretty good. I see a few different shades of blue under the hood I think, which is why I'm really thinking of not going with any color theme under the hood, but other than that it looks good. Also, I completely understand why you dont want to lower the car, but since it seems to be modified primarily for show and not go have you looked into air bags?

#21 ·
It looks very good, but I am not sure why you would go through all those show mods and leave the stock orange turn signals. In all honesty, when I opened this thread, that was the first thing I noticed. By far the cheapest mod you can do to your car that makes a huge difference overall.

#22 ·
I know i need some clear corners, but I guess I've been caught up in all of the big mods that I keep putting them out of my priorities. But I will be getting some, so don't worry. And I also have some depo's that you can't see in any of the pictures.

Oh ya....Did I mention I got THIRD out of all of the Mitsubishi's?

#25 ·
Clean!! Now you just need sum nice headlights and you will be good. Same with a drop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.