Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
tuner/photographer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering starting to duplicate eclipse keys. As a hobbyist locksmith i have duplicated multiple transponders over the years but the eclipse is coded which requires a special duplicator. I recently went with my gf and her 01 eclipse to the dealership where they told me $120 and i laughed so hard. $120 to cut and code one key come on thats ridiculous. If enough people are interested in doing this i will buy the $700 dollar encoder and start making duplicates. i will need to make 10 dollars profit per so the cost will be 15.98 for the blank +10 profit towards the cost of the encoder +whatever shipping you want back to you per key. somewhere in the range of 30 dollars. the key will be fully programmed and all youll have to do is take it to ace or home depot for a keycut or i can do that for an additional $5. i need to see enough interest for at least 20 units before i consider purchasing the encoider and buying blanks in whole. turnaround time will be shipping to me in california +1 day for coding and whatever fastest shipping back to you is. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So this requires us to leave our cars undrivable for a period of time while we send our only programmed key to you?

·
tuner/photographer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So this requires us to leave our cars undrivable for a period of time while we send our only programmed key to you?
if you only have one key yes or if you know the code i can copy it with that. best guess you could overnight it to me and i could do the same back to you though if you had no other options.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Sounds good. I wouldn't mine having a 3rd key.

·
Crazy?
713 Posts
i would be interested in 2 or 3 keys if you just need the code from ecuflash.

·
tuner/photographer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
need more interest in this

the dealership will give you the immob code if you buddy up but if they are dicks prob not. some code readers will also as well as some locksmiths have a immob code detector/reader. anyone in socal can meet up with me where i could do it on site also. its an expensive machine though so i gotta have more interest. as for other cars it will duplicate most transponders if you want specific models ask and ill check. i know all mitsus toyos hondas are covered. havent checked other makes yet its a very very long list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts