Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I am either not searching far enough or maybe not reading enough but either way if I may can any of you guys out there who has tried this TSI extreme turbo kits varified if this brand actually does come with quality parts and runs well with major parts that is required. I'm thinking of boosting but somewhat I believe that with 3-4k I might as well get a 4banger. Also would it be cheaper if I had someone custom make this crap for me? OR would it be more legit to get a branded product?

Here is the Same kit for 2003 gts with and without a injector control unit

TURBO SPECIALTIES ME28B3E Extreme Complete Bolt-on Turbo |

TSI - TSI Extreme Turbo Kit for 00-05 Mitsubishi Eclipse - ME28B3E | Price: $3,199.00

Any help is most grateful, Thanks!

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
that kit is crap. I know one member who bought it and had fitment issues everywhere. For that price its better to go custom. You will spend close to the same or even a lil bit more

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey thanks for the reply guys, i just need to be sure so i don't turn out to be one of those guys that gets ripped off from these crappy kits. Most appreciated. Might as well try custom fabrication and piping, but if not this... I might get a 240sx shell and throw in a complete swap Skyline GT-R R32 RB26DETT in it... Good bye eclipse... going to set it aside as a grocery car now

·
N7
86 Posts
I wish more information was posted for this kit as to what needed to be modded. Sorry for opening an old thread.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
3-4k is not enough $ to boost the v6 :noplease:
Supercharger is the affordable route. Includes a much cleaner engine bay! I'll have my spare sds kit on here before long. Shaft and brackets are being professionally polished like the blower.

·
Blood1221
303 Posts
Supercharger is the affordable route. Includes a much cleaner engine bay! I'll have my spare sds kit on here before long. Shaft and brackets are being professionally polished like the blower.
I wish i could have a SDS kit but RIPP doesnt sell them anymore. If your willing to sell, let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts