Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Eclipse GS. It has the 2.4L 4Cyl 4g64 motor with a DOHC head. I made the decision over the past winter to have it turbocharged. I've got everything ready to go, but my dyno technician needs a program. I've purchased a Tactrix cable. I'm sure this question has been answered multiple times, but the programs I'm seeing won't work. I don't know too much about vehicles and i'm sure you guys are going to hate on me, but please help me. I just need some software pointers that will get this bad boy running like a song.

The number off the ECU is mr578582. Not sure if that helps or not.

·
Turboed! Trying to t
388 Posts
Any tuning 'how to' on the forum tells you to buy evoscan. Now I'm not going to rewrite what's been written, so I think its best you start reading the pages upon pages of information on here and evom.

Edit** its nice to see someone negged you without even writing a response. Hopefully they sent you a pm or at the bare minimum told you why they negged you. But wait, this is your first post, and anyone on the forum would know that a newcomer probably doesn't know how to see reputation. Therefore they hopefully sent you a pm as to why they negged you, but then again, its easier to write a post on here then to send a pm. So fawk. Just another person not helping the forum at all. /// Rant***

Anyways, gotta love the forum, hope the build goes well. You should make a build thread and ask questions there

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Any tuning 'how to' on the forum tells you to buy evoscan. Now I'm not going to rewrite what's been written, so I think its best you start reading the pages upon pages of information on here and evom.

Edit** its nice to see someone negged you without even writing a response. Hopefully they sent you a pm or at the bare minimum told you why they negged you. But wait, this is your first post, and anyone on the forum would know that a newcomer probably doesn't know how to see reputation. Therefore they hopefully sent you a pm as to why they negged you, but then again, its easier to write a post on here then to send a pm. So fawk. Just another person not helping the forum at all. /// Rant***

Anyways, gotta love the forum, hope the build goes well. You should make a build thread and ask questions there
Lol. It's the creepers man. They just creep around negging anything and everything. Heck I once got negged "for trying too hard". Really? I honestly dgaf anymore. I've stopped trying to help or offer advice. I just welcome new members. There's a couple of cool folks on here I'll talk to through pm's. That's about it.

·
Turboed! Trying to t
388 Posts
Lol. It's the creepers man. They just creep around negging anything and everything. Heck I once got negged "for trying too hard". Really? I honestly dgaf anymore. I've stopped trying to help or offer advice. I just welcome new members. There's a couple of cool folks on here I'll talk to through pm's. That's about it.
Yeah. Same thing. I created a thread about what I had seen and what interested me, the neg said 'fail' as if I was supposed to comprehend what the dumbass was trying to tell me. Ereps erep. I've never met anyone on here, and if I did in person, then I would probably never have an issue with them. There are many individuals on here that are genuinely nice individuals. Just hard to find. I still offer advice just because I'm nice I guess. I don't really gave internet grudges so... I just help around. Aha.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Haha. Got negged and told to stfu by some young kid for that post. Apparently he was weaned from the tit too soon. Gotta love this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts