Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a full rear swap from a 01 gt into my 02 gs along with may other things hopefully soon.
I wanted to see some suggestions on a couple of things.

1).Turbo
----------
(I am looking to turbo my car. I see a lot of posts etc, But i want to see a full parts list and if its worth it. I Haven't really looked into all the ecus and rom flashing stuff but, any info will help)

2).Bodykit
------------
(I am looking at the razzi or the sniper vis kit)

3).Suspension
----------------
(What suspension should i get and what is a good lowering height?)
(What rims and tires can fit without touching?)

4).Tires/Rims
---------------
(What are a good size of tires/rims, what are the biggest sizes that will fit and, what rims will look good with the STERLING SILVER METALLIC color)

5).Headers/Exhaust
----------------------
(I believe i have the cali since its an 02. Is it difficult to do a full header exhaust install? What is the best exhaust for the sound?)

Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
i have searched. Just looking for some advice. I appreciate your post though.
Clearly you didn't, because all that stuff you listed is here and it's been discussed over and over again. Just about every day a thread is bumped in the members ride section with everything you have listed above. Don't be lazy, go read.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
We DO want members to CONTRIBUTE not ask useless questions.

It's not us who are self righteous assholes but you who is a lazy incompitent spoon fed useless piece of existence. If you don't like it call a lawyer. Until then learn the rules and stay in the new members forum with you douchebaggery

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think a lot less you you as a person. If thats you in your profile picture, i feel sorry for you, i would have thought that a marine would speak to a person with acceptance and pride.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
And that's your opinion, I don't give a damn about it. There is a set of rules for a reason and you failed to follow them by not bothering to read them. Things work here a specific way and no one will spoon feed you.

And as to your marine comment, if you were one of my marines and you failed to obey rules this direct and to the point there would have been issues. Don't give me that I didn't know BS either as you never bothered to try and know n

1 - 16 of 16 Posts