Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys. So im new here and i have was thinking about boosting my car awhile ago and after a metric shit load of research i decided it was a bit to spendy. However just recently a buddy of mine who has a 91 gsx got a new turbo and proceded to crack his block. He hasnt decided whether he's going to sell it all or part it out but if he parts it out i get first grabs. SO what i want to know is if he does part it out what parts could i get to help along with boosting my car.

He got a big 16g turbo so i would obviously take that but idk what some of the other part on the 1g's would work like fuel pump, injectors, turbo manifold, ecu, dohc head, intercooler and piping, any of that shit. Any help would be great :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was aware of that Chad, and i have looked at alot of people set ups on here and i know what it takes to get these things boosted. I would just like to know what i could swap over if anything at all. i havent seen any forums on that so pointing me in the right direction would be nice

·
Administrator
16,323 Posts
I was aware of that Chad, and i have looked at alot of people set ups on here and i know what it takes to get these things boosted. I would just like to know what i could swap over if anything at all. i havent seen any forums on that so pointing me in the right direction would be nice
If you're aware of it then why are you even asking? If you have to ask what parts you should take off a car that wasn't ever produced in 2001, then you probably shouldn't be even touching your motor. We have hundreds of threads over set-ups. Read through them if you want the info.

·
TxTuning.com
6,811 Posts
What kind of Fuel pump, Injectors, and Ecu? We won't know if you could use them if you or your friend don't specify what brand & model they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts