Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does an intercooler piping kit include all the nesscary tubing for the entire turbo? if it doesn not where could i get this?

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
Not sure what you mean in this question. A true intercooler piping KIT is just like it says. A complete kit with everything so it install onto your EXISTING turbo kit. You have to have a Turbo Kit already installed on your car to hook up a IC KIT.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i ordered the intercooler and the intercooler piping kit i just am wondering if it will include the piping for not only the intercooler but the piping to go to the intake and engine

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i bought a t3/t4 turbo off ebay with an intercooler and it cost me 170 extra for the piping and i am tryin to find out if it will be all the piping that i will need for the entire turbo setup

·
Kampfbereit
17,854 Posts
xxtrurida75xx said:
yea i bought a t3/t4 turbo off ebay with an intercooler and it cost me 170 extra for the piping and i am tryin to find out if it will be all the piping that i will need for the entire turbo setup
I'm sure the piping was not designed for this car, so you won't know that until you go to install it.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
CloudINC00 said:
its most likely a universal kit. Show us what you won.
Yeah its gotta be universal. Im on ebay everyday and thats one of things I look for is the turbo piping for a v6 3g! I hope Russ still carries the piping!:(

·
Out of the darkness
575 Posts
why not just buy one of those kits with the turbo, intercooler, and the wastgate. you just wasted money on that manifold.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lol smoooooth, pal. you need to do plenty more research before even buying a single thing involving FI.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts