Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am planning the for the same thing on my 2000 Eclipse GT. I've got to replace my lash adjusters first. Only advice I would recommend is to make sure all your motors internals are good and can keep up with what you add. Good luck and would love to see and hear how things go!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know its gonna cost alot of money but I want to make this thing push 500 hp its gonna take alot of work, time, and money but I'm willing to put in the effort

·
Registered
783 Posts
People put evo engines in these cars. Anything you can do to an evo engine in an evo, you can do to an evo engine in an eclipse. Also people do evo conversions to the 2.4l engines too. Tons of info in the forced induction RS/GS forum. Too much to list here. Go to that forum and read through the threads. It's a lot, but it's all you'll need to turbo your GS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People put evo engines in these cars. Anything you can do to an evo engine in an evo, you can do to an evo engine in an eclipse. Also people do evo conversions to the 2.4l engines too. Tons of info in the forced induction RS/GS forum. Too much to list here. Go to that forum and read through the threads. It's a lot, but it's all you'll need to turbo your GS.
Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts