Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced both of my tailights today and typical of aftermarket tailights they needed wired up. After wiring up the driver side tailights I hopped in checked the brake, reverse light and turn signal all good. Normal speed. I wired up the passenger side put it back in and tested it. Brake works fine, reverse light works fine but the turn signal acted up. About 5 seconds after flipping it on, it sped up. I turned the signal back off and when I turned it on again NOTHING! The tailights turn signals don't work on either side now(Brake light and reverse light are fine). The turn signals on the dash don't work and neither do the front signals. It doesn't even click. What should I do? Is it a fuse? Should I pull the tailights back out and rewire them? Could it have something to do with the actual turn signal on the steering column? Any ideas or advice would help. Thanks

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light Car Automotive tail & brake light

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Your new taillights look like they are LED...Sometimes you have to add a LED load equalizer to make things work properly... Check the install instructions that came with your lights. Here is a video clip of an install ( not a 3G Eclipse but it would be the same ) Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts