Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Using Sebring Parts!?

1414 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Pearl01Strat
Soo, I was doing some research on part numbers, and found something quite interesting; 01 to 05 Sebrings share at least some of the same parts as the 3G eclipse, and I was wondering if anyone knows (besides the body, of course) how similar the mechanical and electrical components are for the two cars?

Where I am from, parts for the 3G are very hard to come by, so if there are lots of similarities this would actually really help me out!

Thanks for any insight :D
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
The seabring is actually a sister car to the eclipse, the 3.0l has the same engine and basically all mechanical parts. Just make sure not to pull from,the 2.7l as it's a Chrysler engine and I have no idea what would work.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Reactions: 1
The seabring is actually a sister car to the eclipse, the 3.0l has the same engine and basically all mechanical parts. Just make sure not to pull from,the 2.7l as it's a Chrysler engine and I have no idea what would work.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Wow! Okay thanks tons for the info!
There are a lot of 01-05 Stratus and Sebring coupe owners here. (back in the day more were active) Along with same motor / transmission / suspension, they share many interior parts with the Eclipse. Doors can swap but you need to swap out glass. Side mirrors are the same. Coupe only, not sedan. Sedan is 100% Chrysler. My car has Mitsubishi tags all over it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.