1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: V6 Turbo kit

First of, let me say....
Price is $2,100 obo..Shipped to USA only
I know that the price is very high, but thats what I paid for and I added more parts to it. so save it. If "BObbys shop" can build you a kit for half the price..good for you..dont waste your time here..

Second, I WILL NOT PART IT OUT, everything sold together..
Third, I will not hold it for anyone,,First come first serve.
Last,, I sold 2 Superchargers here before with no problem.
LAst LAst..I wont be installing it on my car anymore, because I decided to move on and want to buy an evo..<<<--i know same excusse for selling the superchargers..but im very serious this time:ndance:

V6 Turbonetic turbo kit, With all required parts, Cold and hot side, pipes, Turbonetic turbo, rated at 600hp according to last owner, Walbro 255 fuel pump..450cc Injectors...I added..6evo 8 injectors, Sandwitch filter plate..and few other thisng..

Turbo

Fuel pump, sandwitch,VR4 injector Resistor box

Injectors

Filter and extra

Turbonetic blow off valve

Added oil cooler

Intercooler

Greddy E-management Ultimate, with harness, compatible with Speed Density

Plugs

on cali spec manifold...(stock manifold not included)

Previous owners car

Intercooler in my car, thats all i installed.

Im , not in a rush to sell, if it doesn't then ill just install it on my car the evo will have to wait a little longer... also will post more picts later ..late for work:wavey:...you can reach me quicker at... [email protected] not always here

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEs its the Tearstone setup..will post more tomorrow, when Im home.

·
2.4LR16VDOHCAWDTURBO
1,515 Posts
Just to be clear, that's either a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump or an Evo IX fuel pump, not an Evo VIII fuel pump. Both of the former outflow the Evo VIII fuel pump.

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this kit just like a bunch of random ass bended pips that you need to fab up and fit in, or is it already bent to fit for the V6 platform?
Didn't you see the pictures? installed in the car....All you would have to do is bolt it on...

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to be clear, that's either a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump or an Evo IX fuel pump, not an Evo VIII fuel pump. Both of the former outflow the Evo VIII fuel pump.
You are correct, it is the Walbro..I was late for work and kind of rushed everything.

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.O I want.... maybe if it's still around by the summer time I'll get this instead of a new paint job.

I do have a question though, would you do pickup instead of shipping if willing to drive out to you?
I don't mind pick-ups and I would meet anyone in a neighbor state, halfway...but I don't think this should be up by summer, I got people waiting on "income tax", I rather install it on the car ,,if its still up by that time.

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
I don't mind pick-ups and I would meet anyone in a neighbor state, halfway...but I don't think this should be up by summer, I got people waiting on "income tax", I rather install it on the car ,,if its still up by that time.
Yeah I was thinking about that, if it's still here when I get my tax return I'm going to jump right on it. I'll just follow the thread.

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Post any part numbers on the turbo. I'd like to know exactly what it is. Also it's the 2.5" downpipe right?
I don't have the part number, I looked all over it and didn't find it, all I know is that it has the rear gold plate, which means is a ball bearing turbo "according to Turbonetic, and I'm not planing to open it and measure things around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.