Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking where to tap all the acc for the sds. I have 2 map sensors, BOV, FPR, and meth controller. Can ALL these be tap'd off the same line or do they need split up. What line do you recomend tapping, all to the fpr?

·
Registered
642 Posts
My set up: From stock FPR to aftermarket FPR and boost gauge. The line that is connected from the BOV to the MAP sensor bypass I teed off to boost cooler and ECU MAP sensor.

·
Boost by RIPP
584 Posts
Bringing this one back from the dead but I didn't want to be blasted on for not using "SEARCH"... :fawk2:

I need help finding the best spot to tap for my boost gauge. I have an '02 sporty GT with a stage 1 SDS, and I'm running an Autometer mechanical boost gauge (I know, I know, everyone hates Autometer). I used to have it running off one of the nipples on the blower but I changed a few things under the hood and decided to move the location where my boost gauge read from. I did a search and didn't really find a lot of info so I was hoping someone here could help me out. I "T'd" into a vac. hose that obviously was not the right choice because my gauge sits at "0" at all times. :confused:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Cut the Brake booster cable and tee off of that source to a Golden Eagle Vacuum manifold. You will have up to six additional vacuum outlets and a nice anodized billet bling in your engine compartment.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
^^^ Do u have a picture of this that u can post up? Also when doing this i was told that u have to cut it off in a certain point because there is something inside the hose itself. i guess a check valve of some sorts.

IM guess you did something like this but please post pic of your set up

·
Registered
366 Posts
The check valve is where your finger is. The tee looks good. I will post pics soon.

P.S. I love your car. I have a blue spyder, installing Wings West kit, but SDS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts