Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

velocitygraffix.com

1061 Views 20 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  stevengraffix
hey everyone velocitygraffix.com is now back we have all of the logos and more check out the website
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
hey everyone velocitygraffix is now back we have all of the logos and more check out the website
say what? you have 2 posts...

i for one have never even heard of this.
You know, usually when you promote a company, you release information about how to contact them. Fucking fail.
sorry you can find us at www.velocitygraffix.com check out are catalog and all the contact info is on the website thank you
I recall the name of the company from back in the day.
I remember ordering Club3g decals, bumper insert lettering, and 3rd brake light vinyl covers back in 2002. They were a popular vinyl source for the 3G back then.
This is the poorest attempt at graphic advertising and customer relations I've ever seen. I would rate this one step BELOW the spam posts of all the stupid cell phones for a cheap USD price.
I used velocity graphics way back in the day for my C3G window logos. Was a good company.
I bought bumper inserts from them 2 or 3 years ago. From what I remember they had great service.
Keyword - "had"

Last I heard, Tearstone was the official graphics company for Club3G, and still has a solid reputation. This company may have been good then, but - to just pop in with 2-3 short posts, really doesn't hold much value. If they would've posted in the correct section, showing what they offer, services, pricing, etc - then that's a different story. But reading this - I just think spam.
Its not spam :lol:

I am not saying they are still the best but they were at one point. I got bumper inserts and C3G decals. Was shipped super fast and was a great product.
Where is Tripp?

According to a California business search you guys don't come up: http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/list.html
man you guys are hard to please lol yes we have all the deals and everything. tripp is still around this is his nephew. i was just letting you guys know that velocitygraffix.com is back your club decals are on the website
man you guys are hard to please lol yes we have all the deals and everything. tripp is still around this is his nephew. i was just letting you guys know that velocitygraffix.com is back your club decals are on the website
Are you all registered with the state of California? What is your document ID?
This is Tripp, logged in as Steven... I'm busy with my Marketing company and realized that we're still sitting on all of these otherwhise useless templets and designs, so I put Steven to work. I told steven not to go spamming or soliciting you guys that you guys were way over sensitive to outsiders..... Here's the deal, I figure that you guys either want deals or not? I used to work my ass off for you guys as a proud member of this club since these cars first rolled off the lot. Did'nt know TearStone was the man, we will back off!

However, for Mr. Tearstone....

Here's some real education for you.... before you call anyone else "Illegitimate" because comments like that in public can seriously hurt businesses like ours, It's actually called slandering...... We are still building our company and before we go building a company around Club3G we wanted to know if there is even an interest..... YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID NO!!!!

Fr those still interested....

Our name is velocitygraffix, located in Copperopolis, California, Calaveras County. We are a partnership, not a corporation or a LLC. We're a small home based business like most of the other businesses that Truely support clubs like yours.

When planning to form a California limited partnership, register a foreign (out of state) limited partnership or change the name of an existing limited partnership, while not required, it is suggested that you reserve the proposed name, prior to submitting documents to the Secretary of State's office, because documents are constantly being received and processed and the availability of a name can change at any time.

Fictitious business names are not filed with the Secretary of State's office, and there is no provision in California for registration, in a central registry at the state level, of fictitious business names. Fictitious Business Name Statements are filed with the county where the principal place of business is located. To determine the applicable county agency where fictitious business names are filed, please refer to the list of California counties provided on the California State Association of Counties website.

Even though a proposed limited partnership name has been checked and/or reserved, stationery, signs, etc., should not be ordered until you receive notification of filing from the Secretary of State's office, because the limited partnership is not created or registered until appropriate documents have been filed with the Secretary of States office.

The filing of documents to form a California limited partnership or register a foreign (out of state) limited partnership does not authorize the use in this state of the corporate name in violation of the rights of any other person who may have acquired rights to the use of the name by reason of some other law such as the Federal Trademark Act (Title 15, United States Code, Section 1051), the California Trademark Act (Business and Professions Code Section 14200), the Fictitious Business Name Act (Business and Professions Code Section 17900) and common law rights, including rights to a trade name. If you have any questions regarding such rights, you should confer with private legal counsel.
See less See more
Tripp, I've done business with you in the past, and truly respect what you have done but a lot could be at stake in regards to the member base here as you have a reputation of being available then ceasing operations, I for one was a victim of when this happened the first time.

The link I posted above also does a search on LP (Limited Partnerships) and nothing came up with your name. Am I not doing a search properly?

California of State said:
No results matched the search term : "velocitygraffix"
Reactions: 1
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.