Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know aobut you guy but video games can really piss me off. I have come here to let some of my anger out. :madfawk::madfawk::madfawk: I have been playing need for speed pro street for about the last 2 hours. Those last 2 hours have been on the same damn race. For some reason I have major problems with Speed type races. I swear I will get to the end of the track and either total my car or get passed by some asshole. Well mainly the ones that you have to complete to get to the races against the speed king, the ones in navada. They seem to be so freaking hard to me and i have the assists set on casual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:madfawk::madfawk: I swear i want to beat the shit out of stuff. I keep totaling my car and just AHHHHHHHHH. :scream::scream: I will clip a wall lightly and it magically the car totals but the next race I will slam into a wall at 150MPH and i only have light damage! And why the hell do you have to start out at the back of the pack every GD race?!?!?!? That means you just have to pass even more fuck tard computer racers and that slows down your lap time!!:scream::scream: And the fact that you have to dominate the race day makes it even harder!! Also sometimes i feel the developers put some shit in the game jsut to piss me off and to make me lose. Racing games really get under my skin!! Anyone else have problems with speed races? All the others are just fine. And I normally do the racer assist level, but speed is just so hard! Opions are welcome. Thank you for listening!!

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
Maybe it's time you admitted to yourself that you suck at racing games.

·
Lets go Irish!!!
4,547 Posts
First person shooter and racing games have always been my favorites. I may have a little trouble now and then, but not that bad. You just need to admit defeat for the day and try again later.

·
Red Beast
1,164 Posts
You don't have to dominate the race day. Just win it by doing whatever races you can and move on to the next race day. You can come back later with a better car and win it.

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hate speed races because they are long and boring. BTW what car are you using?
At first I was using the Lambo, but I had a ton of money so I just bought a ford gt and upgraded it to all lvl 3 stuff. So I have 2 speed cars. What are you using? Did you have any trouble with the speed king races to?

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
At first I was using the Lambo, but I had a ton of money so I just bought a ford gt and upgraded it to all lvl 3 stuff. So I have 2 speed cars. What are you using? Did you have any trouble with the speed king races to?
use an RS, it's a guaranteed win

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
The PC version entertained me for all of 4 hours, until apparently there was a bug that allows you to challenge the Speed King even though only 40% of the game is completed. :lol: They made drag mode too easy; just get the Challenger at the beginning and it'll last you all the way up to Speed King himself in stock form.

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man i have a supra that destroy's everything but i also had to spend alot of money on it. But i am about to give it a try again. I am on the PC version and using a keyboard not a wheel so it is making it even harder.

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The costworth? hahahaha I just tried it again for about an hour and the nevada speed races kick my ass hard I hate them. I have problems staying on the road with this damn keyboard. I need some kind kind of uber cheats to drive for me !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I use the 350z for the speed races. I use the WRX for course racing, supra for the drifting, and 240sx for the drag racing. Oh and I bought a controller from radio shack($22.95) for my pc so steering is much easier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts