Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello, everyone! We begin our new season of video reviews, and today we'd like to talk about car battery testers. Of all the things we use in our daily lives, we don't think a lot about the batteries that power some of the most crucial systems of our cars.

As a result, you can face a dead battery situation anytime and anywhere. A battery tester is one of the tools that can help you monitor the state of your battery and how much life it has got in it.

In our new video review, we are giving you a closer look at Thinkcar's Thinkeasy Battery Tester - an affordable, easy-to-use, and effective solution for any driver. It takes the guesswork out of the process to tell you about the life of your batteries. Watch our new video to find out more about the features and capabilities of this product.

THINKCAR® - ThinkEASY™ Battery Tester

·
Premium Member
2003 GTS Spyder
18 Posts

Hello, everyone! We begin our new season of video reviews, and today we'd like to talk about car battery testers. Of all the things we use in our daily lives, we don't think a lot about the batteries that power some of the most crucial systems of our cars.

As a result, you can face a dead battery situation anytime and anywhere. A battery tester is one of the tools that can help you monitor the state of your battery and how much life it has got in it.

In our new video review, we are giving you a closer look at Thinkcar's Thinkeasy Battery Tester - an affordable, easy-to-use, and effective solution for any driver. It takes the guesswork out of the process to tell you about the life of your batteries. Watch our new video to find out more about the features and capabilities of this product.

THINKCAR® - ThinkEASY™ Battery Tester

Club members, DON'T BUY this product if you have an APPLE device, as the manufacturer (THINKEASY) doesn't have it ready yet for Apple phones and they don't have an estimated time when it will be. I found this out only after ordering the product and then tried to make it work, and had to call ThinkEasy to be told it doesn't work yet with iPhones. Having said that, CARiD made it easy to return the product, but they charged me a $5 return fee, which I didn't feel like fighting about. I guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts