Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

161 - 180 of 206 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Wow, you washed it??? I thought you never did that!!! lol

Your not going to show up to MTOD? I want some more of your ribs!!

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
According to our sexting the other night :naughty: he said he was going to be on a boat with T-Pain.

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Man those wheels look gorgeous man hell the whole car is nice if you throw some paint on it will look even better

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Why dont you find me a set of brembos...If you do Ill drive out there to see you guys *which will also give me a reason to let John rebuild my JICs*
Roger, I'll get right on that and let you know if I find anything. There is something very good about living in close proximity to SoCal;)
According to our sexting the other night :naughty: he said he was going to be on a boat with T-Pain.
:agreed:

Man those wheels look gorgeous man hell the whole car is nice if you throw some paint on it will look even better
The pics actually don't do them justice, they are quite exquisite, and just be patient on the second part;)

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Why spend the money on wheels and brembos but not paint? Also tint would set it off but I see your in CA so nvm
This is a question to which you will never understand unless you know the man personally.... Or should I say, be lucky in life enough to meet.

You know Mike... I did work to help cure Black Menace of some cancer.... How do you feel about a drive? ;)

:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Mike, I think this thread deserves an update!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Well alrighty-roo.

Here she is sitting in her new home.

Still looking as sexy as eVar!

With a new mod!

Got broken into and they ripped out the stereo and EQ breaking the center bezel. Jokes on them though, the stereo was used, and about 8 years old, the EQ was even older and cheaper form Japan, and I have a spare bezel sitting here. Still have my Kenwood that I replaced with the Alpine so in all, the only thing I had to buy was a new bracket to install the radio. They might get lucky if someone stupid enough gives them 10 bucks for both pieces.

The reason she has been sitting though was eluded to in OT.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Well that sucks Mike. If you need any parts let me know.

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Thanks, again, all I had to do was order one of those Metra radio mounting things and with Amazon Prime it will be on my doorstep tomorrow for 18 bucks. They left everything else that was worth more than the radio stuff they got (160gig iPod sitting in the cubby) which shows they were more than likely young punks out for vandalizing things.

The center bezel I have is a little beat up, but at this point I am really not concerned with looks:D

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Hy-tech headers with custom exhaust consisting of two magnaflow mufflers and a resonator in-line with each other. Surprisingly very quiet considering there is no, ahem, restriction anywhere in the system.

It's truly a work of art, they put the car on the lift when I went to pick it up to show me because John said he would never do one again.

One of these days I'll get a good video clip of the thing as well and how she sounds.

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Let's see, I bought it about 9 years ago, and it has
Code:
www.neweclipse.org
on them. Shoot, I still have a brand new never been worn .org t-shirt in my closet too:lol:

I would be totally down for a new set though that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Looks slow! :rofl:

161 - 180 of 206 Posts