1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
36,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
RL PVP KREW
1,497 Posts
i have the 2nd one, i got it so i could play guitar hero (ps2) on my monitor, it's fine for that game but i bought nhl2k8 and i can barely read any of the text

also my monitor is a 22" logitech widescreen

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
36,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the 2nd one, i got it so i could play guitar hero (ps2) on my monitor, it's fine for that game but i bought nhl2k8 and i can barely read any of the text

also my monitor is a 22" logitech widescreen
There goes that idea. I also have 22" widescreen dell monitor :lol:
I have a capture card on my computer, works great, plus you get all of the features that come with that
Care to share more info. :)

·
"I dunno" guy
2,555 Posts
I thought there's a VGA out cable for both the XBOX360 and PS3? We use that particular cable with projectors in the office for nice lan parties and the video quality is sexy :)

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
36,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Not bad ....

I bought this one for $37

And this for $7 for the S-Video output connection. It made a big difference in picture output quality compared to just the oem PS2 AV cables.

Here are some pics ...

These are the two things I change in the config.

Not bad. It's not HD quality. Colors are a bit pale and not that sharp, but I can live with it. The VGA Box's output resolution is only 640x480 @60Hz :(

My monitor has two inputs (1-VGA & 1-DVI). My computer is connected through the DVI, so I can have both the computer and PS2 running at the same time. All I have to do is press the input select button on the monitor to switch :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts