Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a codak cam and by default make my video files .MOV and i wanna edit theme in MOVIE MAKER but movie maker won't suport .MOV files, so i download a software from CNET it call PRISM this software can convert any video file to any other video format, i try it and works convert my .MOV files to .MPG but when i try to import this .MPG files in MOVIE MAKER show me a message:
(100_0050.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from

can somebody tell me how fix this or how you guys use videos in movie maker

645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PRISM software it does works converted my .MOV files to MPG i can watch theme on real player, media player, etc. The problem is when i workin on MOVIE MAKER i can import theme just show me this message: (100_0050.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from

·
kickin it old school
1,487 Posts
When I'm in my Interactive Media class, I always use Zamzar to edit on Sony Vegas and Acid 5 Pro.

·
54,424 Posts
1st post bumping a thread from 2007 with a link. You're getting the spam-ban hammer. If you think this was in error you'll need to email the admin of the website to correct it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts