Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im an old member but forgort my passwords for my old account so just started a new one...I have gotten rid of my baby for a 4 door family car and have my hood for sale its in excellent condtion its the real Vis Xtreme GT hood, retail on the hood is 660 plus shipping i would like to get 350.00 obo, plus shipping email me at [email protected] or give me a shout on my cell phone i would love to sell this hood so i can buy my soon to be fiance the engagement ring she wants for xmas...PLZ HELP ME OUT!! oh ya hood is for 00-05 eclipse

TREY LIMON
XTREME GRAFFIX & DESIGNZ

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i would like to see the pics and then buy it....if thats ok...!!
Thanks,
KK.
Didn't you hear the new rules? You have to buy it first, and then you get to see pics of it...it's kind of like Russian mail order brides...:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SORRY GUYS NOT SURE HOW TO POST PICS BUT THERE ARE A COUPLE OF LINKS TO MY PICS I HAVE ON MYSPACE IF YOU NEED MORE MAYBE I CAN EMAIL THEM SORRY

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Get a picture of the item with a paper showing your user name...

edit.. you can use imageshack or photobucket for image hosting.. they work well.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Get a picture of the item with a paper showing your user name...

edit.. you can use imageshack or photobucket for image hosting.. they work well.
or contribute to Club 3G by clicking on the link at the top right...then you can host pictures here within the site! :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts