Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new the the club 3g, I own an ‘05 Spyder GS. I recently removed the cigarette lighter under the radio and I want to put a button there. Im wondering if anyone had some ideas as to what i could wire that button up to, I’d like to put something cool in there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I’m good on the USB ports as my after market radio has one and I also have the cigarette lighter under my arm rest. I was thinking about putting in ambient lights and wiring them to a fuse and then the button but I wanted to consider all my options

·
Registered
593 Posts
How bout you wire up a revolving hand to slap yourself over and over for your dumb question and lack of creativity :rolleyes:

Couldn't find the shrugging emoji. Oh well

·
New To Site
91 Posts
I added a rocker switch to my dash that cuts the power to the amplifier that drives my sub woofer in the trunk .. So people do not like the heavy bass so I have a cut off switch .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd probably leave it bud. The cigarette lighter will be stock and an interesting piece since new cars don't have that shit. There are other ways to wire ambient lighting that don't require you take away from anything else and are just as clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts