Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wash and waxed my car the other day and took some pics down the street from my house :)

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and some pics of the headlights and clear coners

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Very clean 3G. Some bigger wheels would make that drop look even better. What size wheels are you riding on now, 15" or 16"?

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very clean 3G. Some bigger wheels would make that drop look even better. What size wheels are you riding on now, 15" or 16"?

15's there only 10 pounds

·
Registered
915 Posts
wow those 15's clear your rotors on the gt?? thats awesom looks nice! i like the smaller rims, dont have to worry about potholes, and it looks much more like a track car....as opposed to "show" ....although i would get 16's at least. and i dont really like those type of projectors tho....but there ok your car still looks HOT and good!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Looks really clean I like it! If only those were 16's or 17's that would look hot. It looks good now though good job!

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No HID's there just bulbs Nokya 7000K Artic White stage 1 bulbs I got them on ebay.
Looks good putney. I guess those headlights are hid? If so what are they 8k?

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow those 15's clear your rotors on the gt?? thats awesom looks nice! i like the smaller rims, dont have to worry about potholes, and it looks much more like a track car....as opposed to "show" ....although i would get 16's at least. and i dont really like those type of projectors tho....but there ok your car still looks HOT and good!
I got 15's because i got them for 550 for all 4 rims and they list for 1200 for just the rims with no tires and they only make them in 15's or 17's and the 15's are 10 pounds i wanted 17's but i got such a good deal i took the 15's

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really Like the shaved trunk look. Ive always wanted to do that on my car.
Its not hard 2 do its just 4 bolts i think there 10M bolts and the 2 holes line up with the water drain so u dont really have 2 put plugs in. But there is a black piece that u have 2 plug or u will get water in ur trunk when it rains hard all i did was put some silicon in it. If u take the wing off u will see what im talking about u dont see it when the wing is on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts