Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now been talking to a member who's name is John (dont know his last name) about buying his 2002 GT that he still has for sale. His member name is Snake and he lives in Plano/Dallas Texas. We have been talking through PM for a while about his car and im planning on flying down there to pick it up within the next couple weeks, but he has been traveling for work and has not been back on to PM me lately. So far I have not got his full name or NUMBER. If anyone knows any way I can get ahold of him I would greatly appreciate it though PM.

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
I'd be really careful about it. The good news would be that you can see the car before you buy it, but... I know if I was selling a car I'd be in constant touch with you about it. Even travelling, pretty much all hotels have internet connections, or I'm sure his business has PC's somewhere, etc. I'd have also given you a VIN # and everything else to check out on Carfax or something, and all the other info needed to get hold of me.

But maybe that's just me...

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have all that, and he knows I want it. He is a very busy man and the car has not been started up for 6 months. Im looking to make a trip down there in about a week. I have VIN is included along with all the mods and where they were done at. Believe me I have done my research.

G

·
actually funny. i've been reading about these asses that try to sell cars online for hella cheap, and use "square trade" you'll notice they have s2000's for like 5k and want u to deposit money and they'll take care of the shipping. which is bullshit. just try not to fall for this crap, or anything that sounds like this, most of their reasons are they are traveling businessmen, or in the military. just watch ur ass

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
Hey man. If you need any help just LMK. I think i still have his number. My buddy is the one who built his engine. If you want some info just PM me and LMK what you need. You can IM sds6g72 if you have any questions. Hes also a member here and the guy who built the engine. HIs name on here is Rburn504 i think. Richard is a good friend of mine

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Randy, the info you provided me has got me in touch with the guy that built his motor. I aslo got John's cell number and yahoo email. I have texted him and im awaiting his response. Thanks again.:bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts