Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

421 - 432 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I'm super new here. The GF has a 2001 GT Coupe. She need some work, but she refuses to let her go. Currently the two most prominent problems are that the a/c box leaks into the drivers floorboard when the a/c runs. As in the condinsation doesnt pee on the outside it pees on the inside. Second, maybe related, its got an issue where we can be riding down the road and the car just cuts off. And when you try to restart it it just spins over and over as if its not getting fire. PLEASE HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL DRIVE HER DREAM CAR AGAIN

·
1,070 Posts
Hey guys I'm super new here. The GF has a 2001 GT Coupe. She need some work, but she refuses to let her go. Currently the two most prominent problems are that the a/c box leaks into the drivers floorboard when the a/c runs. As in the condinsation doesnt pee on the outside it pees on the inside. Second, maybe related, its got an issue where we can be riding down the road and the car just cuts off. And when you try to restart it it just spins over and over as if its not getting fire. PLEASE HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL DRIVE HER DREAM CAR AGAIN
You'll do better starting your own thread in the new members section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone :)
(I am not English native but will try my best to not bleed the eyes of people here!)

I just wish to express to all the knowledgeable people here my thankfulness for their posts. it takes time to gather all the knowledge that this website/forum contain and it helped me a lot so far, like many others apparently...

im not a big writer, I spend more time looking for informations generally ;)

However I wish to do a full thread of my ride restoration and mods in the future.
I own a 2003 eclipse 3g, v6. its my profile picture, and I will do more proper picture in a dedicated thread.
currently looking for my first workshop/garage and getting tools to do things right, so no need to write some sci-fi roman, I will write about what I do when I will do it.

I love this car, and will not write about why and all my history and stuff, I know I will "loose" money according some crappy books deciding the value of cars etc....but I don't care, I never had been so attached to a car and had quite few cars way more "exotic/powerful" according the mainstream trends...

Have a good day you who read this.

PS: I sent a request on the fb. fb-nickname : Maxi Mal (location Iceland),

edit :

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am really not good at introduction but attached is a photo of my 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I am torn between keeping or selling this car. Moving on, I haven't drive it in awhile due to the on-going lockdown.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am really not good at introduction but attached is a photo of my 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I am torn between keeping or selling this car. Moving on, I haven't drive it in awhile due to the on-going lockdown.
Love that Rojo!!! Sweet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just dropping by to say hi. Btw, I am driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse and as of the moment I am busy modifying it.
See you around!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm new here,just bought a 2000 3G Eclipse with a 2.4 engine.It has some problems,but nothing serious...i hope so.Will have a lot of work with it.But can't wait to start with it.It's a nice car.Greatings from Hungary!

421 - 432 of 432 Posts