Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Ah yes...
10,802 Posts
Yeah, right! Something tells me Russ included couplers with the kits that went out.

I'll tell you what, driving that blower does take some power... I can feel its parasitic effects when I drive. Right now, it looks like Tuesday of next week is the earliest I can get the piping on.
Ofcourse it will take some power, however its probably 10-15hp at most. If you lighten up the crank pulley and flywheels. It really helps out.

· Ah yes...
10,802 Posts
Still, the fuel control side has some limitations. But the dual timing maps has allowed me to go lean up top and avoid typical engine loss results.

While everything is out, I'm going to upgrade to Ford's 42 lbs. injectors. We'll also add a 6:1ish FMU.
I heard the FlashBlueRS is able to unlock the boost control. Does this only apply to the RS/GS or the V6 guys as well?

Why not just get a 1:1 FPR and some nice 440c's ?

I always wondered if the Saturated most guys are using aren't the problem, with their lag time. :dunno: Some food for thought...

· Ah yes...
10,802 Posts
If we could get a idler developed that puts on a constant load that would help. Without the damn belt bouncing around like on the spring one. Or modify the current tensioner to put a constant pressure on the belt. That way you minimize the chance of your belt hoping off the damn pulley's.

· Ah yes...
10,802 Posts
Phil basically has closed loop disabled so he is not passing the readiness tests. He does have another map he can reflash back to for emissions purposes if necessary but it is strictly for driving like grandma.

An EMS will not pass emissions because of no OBD-II. That being stated, that is still what is going into my car.
Which one you sexy beast?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts