Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some lambo doors for my eclipse and have seen several different opinions on this forums but can not make up my mind. I found these at StreetRidePro.com and they are $299.00. Not really sure what I need to know about lambo doors. All help is appreciated.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
If those are 300 bucks and the good ones from vertical doors are 1,000+, what do you honestly think?

I'm guessing they are crap or half the people on this forum would already have them if they wanted lambo's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see what you are talking about, but want to see if there is any kit under $1000 that is worth getting, I just want the manual lift, I'm not looking for actuators and remote control, just a kit that has strong shocks and will last...if you have any other advice or suggestions please let me know. all help is appreciated

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
so this kit wont make ur doors butterfly right?
These cars can't have butterfly, gullwing, or other styles. With the design of the car and only being glass around the top portion and half of the A-pillar section, 90 degree doors are the only way it works.

·
Registered
86 Posts
These cars can't have butterfly, gullwing, or other styles. With the design of the car and only being glass around the top portion and half of the A-pillar section, 90 degree doors are the only way it works.
i have seen pics of 3gs with lambo doors sticking real ugly, but in that case im intrsted in one of ur kits....I'll be doing the installation myself at my shop..Would u have any pics of this kit installed on a 3g by any chance...?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
i have seen pics of 3gs with lambo doors sticking real ugly, but in that case im intrsted in one of ur kits....I'll be doing the installation myself at my shop..Would u have any pics of this kit installed on a 3g by any chance...?
I don't actually. I've asked SEVERAL customers to submit a photo to me to use as advertisement or as an example and none have one so. :(

·
Registered
267 Posts
Question..My friend just bought aset of lambos for his 00 Civic and now he spent about 1300 on these and they sway in the wind like a damn tree. I was just wondering do all lambos do this, will these ones do this???

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Question..My friend just bought aset of lambos for his 00 Civic and now he spent about 1300 on these and they sway in the wind like a damn tree. I was just wondering do all lambos do this, will these ones do this???
anyone????
Relax - it's only been 2hrs since you asked. :)

No, these will not do this. His sway because the brackets are too thin and don't support the weight properly (most likely).

·
Registered
267 Posts
My mistake for double posting like that. I am at work and this site is the only thing I have to pass time lol..

Relax - it's only been 2hrs since you asked. :)

No, these will not do this. His sway because the brackets are too thin and don't support the weight properly (most likely).

·
Registered
73 Posts
how much u charging for these kits then? as im from the uk im always after a new way to spruce up my eclipse hehe would you ship to the uk? could you pm me please a price as i might be interestead thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help with lambo doors

Hello,

I have a problem with my lambo doors on a 2000 Hyundai tiburon. while searching on the web, bumped into this forum. Looks like a lot of people know a lot about them. Would appreciate if you can help me with it.
Basically, I bought the car used and the doors were fine until one day the passenger door dropped down. Looks like the ball-socket joint via which the shock is joint to the setup is broken. I am not very good mechanically. Can I just buy the ball socket or do I need to buy a new shock? The shocks which I saw on ebay dont have the joint.
Here is the link to the thread
Factory Door Hinges - RDTiburon.com
and the picture is

Will appreciate your help!

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts