Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if a simple autozone clutch kit will do the job or if i should get a performance or factory clutch kit as my pressure plate is going out and im researching places thatll charge a fair price for the labor any recommendations?

·
New To Site
2001 Spyder GT
245 Posts
You could navigate to the correct page on .. RockAuto
They have both original and high performance clutch kits at good prices ..

·
Super Moderator
4,751 Posts
Unless you have done extensive mods to your car to the tune of many thousands, a stock clutch will be fine. I went with the Centerforce Clutch kit. I know when I got it, but not sure the mileage, would estimate I have at least 75k miles on it and it feels as good as when I first got it put in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could navigate to the correct page on .. RockAuto
They have both original and high performance clutch kits at good prices ..
im more of a weekend racer or street enthusiast that loves the pulls and sound of the car would you suggest a mpact perfomance clutch kit off rockauto or an exedy kit?

·
New To Site
2001 Spyder GT
245 Posts
I drive a sportronic automatic so I know nothing about clutches.. Would like to learn more about the auto but I will search and not steal your post ..
Interesting article for you to read .. and happy shoping

·
Registered
1 Posts
im not sure if a simple autozone clutch kit will do the job or if i should get a performance or factory clutch kit as my pressure plate is going out and im researching places thatll charge a fair price for the labor any recommendations?
dear darklink, get the better stage 2 clutch disc with 6 rivets as apposed to the OE that only has 4. my OE failed to early, had plenty of material on the disc. my rice burner has been launching great for 6 years and counting. good luck, MLG.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts