Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
I can't tell you what brand they are but, but as the bid says they are dual projectors, with halos. They are nice, my buddy has them on his eclipse and they look a perform nicely. Also that is a great price for those I would check up on them and get actual pictures of the headlights because he is selling those cheap.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Aren't those the "Depo" style?

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I've had two sets of projectors so far, and the ones you are referring to were the first ones that I purchased, and from eBay. As the title says, they are dual halo projectors, and yes, they are considered eBay brand as far as I'm concerned. I was not entirely impressed with them to be honest. The cut-off line was terrible, the dials on the back did not aim the headlights, making them unadjustable, and the halos were barely noticeable, even at night.

With that said, I ended up selling them and purchasing a set of Sonar projectors. I have been very pleased with them so far, but I have been experiencing some fogging. That was my fault, though, because I tore the headlights apart and did the demon-eye modification.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I was looking at those too - same exact set- until I bought a pair off a member on here. As others stated they are neither depo or sonar. They can be considered ebay brand.

·
white35
581 Posts
I have the same head lights. I bought them from ebay too. I was very pleased with the look at first but they had problems shortly after. They dont seem to seal well and the halo effect looses its color. They also shine the light terrible and ever since I changed to these head lights my bulbs burnt out soo many times. I would go with a nice depo lights that cost a little more. You really do get what you pay for. Nice at first but in the long run they suck.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
So where can I buy Sonars or DEPO projectors for a reasonable price?
These are the Sonar style:
eBay Motors: 00-05 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE BLACK PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS 03 (item 220175621187 end time Nov-27-07 18:03:43 PST)

These are the DEPO brand headlights:
In chrome:
eBay Motors: 00-05 MIT ECLIPSE JDM PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS CHROME DEPO (item 150186466657 end time Nov-28-07 21:48:55 PST)
In black:
I can't find, but look at my avatar, that is them.

What you originally posted is the dual halos that I personally think look like ass. The chrome scoop thing coming off the fixture makes the light disperse like crap and gives me the impression of someone trying to scoop a nutsac.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
The chrome scoop thing coming off the fixture makes the light disperse like crap and gives me the impression of someone trying to scoop a nutsac.
:lmfao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts