Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't have my car yet but i would like to know what mods i should put in and on the car when i do get. i am going to paint it matte black. i will try to find a photo of it

·
Registered
2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
14 Posts
i don't have my car yet but i would like to know what mods i should put in and on the car when i do get. i am going to paint it matte black. i will try to find a photo of it
A lot eclipse owner's have given their car the infamous "eclipse eyebrow" which is such a minimal detail that smooths the hood line. If it peaks your interest it wouldn't be too challenging to do.

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. HD sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
50 Posts
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I ditched the fake grills under the front turn indicators. I used Grill Craft black inserts. Some nice rims. Not a fan of matte black though. I am more interested in finding me a limited slip differential and a light flywheel than body kits etc. ...J.D.

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
566 Posts
Thanks @Legomax ... I understand now.. I have even seen this painted on but no good for me because it would cover the led lights I have ..

Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks @Legomax ... I understand now.. I have even seen this painted on but no good for me because it would cover the led lights I have ..
I actually have the same aftermarket headlights so I made my own "eyebrow." It sorta looks off when you see a normal eclipse but I've grown to love it. Been told it looks like a 370Z headlight from afar lol

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
That`s pretty cool looking..Is that done with spray tint ?
Actually done with Vinyl from a shop in Michigan that my buddy works at. Mocking it up was a pain but I have had no issue with it peeling or adhesive fading, and it doesn't show any light through

1 - 11 of 11 Posts