Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s the widest wheels you can run without having to add spacers and without rubbing?

·
USN
993 Posts
It depends. If you are lowered, you have a greater chance of rubbing. Do you have Brembo's on? If so, you need to make sure to clear them. Or if you plan on getting them, it's something to consider. Check out this guide and look over it a few times. It's a good place to start. I have Evo X Enkei wheels that are 8.5 and have no issues.

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It depends. If you are lowered, you have a greater chance of rubbing. Do you have Brembo's on? If so, you need to make sure to clear them. Or if you plan on getting them, it's something to consider. Check out this guide and look over it a few times. It's a good place to start. I have Evo X Enkei wheels that are 8.5 and have no issues.
Hey thanks man super helpful! I did actually planning on getting the brembo breaks and I just ordered some coilovers gonna try to go as low as I can without rubbing just got some cheap 17x8.5 wheels to do for now but definitely wanna go wider. Much appreciated man

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums! Lots of helpful folks around here.
I’ve noticed!! 2 years owning my car and I’ve had more answers and help on here than ever! Super dope people on here love to see everyone trying to help bring the 3GS back alive👊 Still tryna figure this out haha but I’m gettin the hang of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts