Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
richardborges said:
I know this is a dumb question, but whats the difference between a dry nitrous kit and a wet nitrous kit.
A dry nitrous kit simply shoots nitrous into your intake system and that's it. A wet kit either has two sets of nozzles or a dual nozzle that mixes fuel + nitrous and sprays it into your intake system.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tearstone said:
A dry nitrous kit simply shoots nitrous into your intake system and that's it. A wet kit either has two sets of nozzles or a dual nozzle that mixes fuel + nitrous and sprays it into your intake system.
whats safer.

·
Wanna be my Sheep?
8,255 Posts
wet gives you identical distribution to each cylinder, with a dry kit you have the possibility of getting more than you want in one cylinder at any given time based on the air distribution, which is not even on the 3G

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matt said:
wet gives you identical distribution to each cylinder, with a dry kit you have the possibility of getting more than you want in one cylinder at any given time based on the air distribution, which is not even on the 3G
would a wet nx system be good to have.

·
Trance Addict
378 Posts
richardborges said:
I know this is a dumb question, but whats the difference between a dry nitrous kit and a wet nitrous kit.
Zex has a pretty good tech support page that explains a lot about the diff between wet and dry kits. Informative site all around, check it out.

·
Patriot Performance
3,457 Posts
ZEX makes a very good system, much cheaper than some of the other computer controlled systems. Very Easy to install, and yes thier web site has alot of general info about nitrous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts