Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice we've been getting random new users posting random non-car stuff in some of the forums? Some of it is obviously spam, but some of it might actually be real people? I'm really wondering why we have people talking about old video games on a car forum. Back when this place was booming and there was a group of regulars, that made more sense, but who is coming on an old mitsubishi forum to talk video games?

Did the forum owners subscribe to some bot service? Is there some sort of traffic diverting service going on? Is this a way for the owners to pump up revenue on a dead forum? Sort of weird we're getting revivals of 15 year old threads that have nothing to do with 3g eclipses. Shit's weird, man.

·
Administrator
630 Posts
When you see spam, please click to report it.

How To Report a Post

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the time stamp. Select Report from the drop-down.

Add your reason for the report to the popup and click Report when you are done.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
16,315 Posts
Anyone else notice we've been getting random new users posting random non-car stuff in some of the forums? Some of it is obviously spam, but some of it might actually be real people? I'm really wondering why we have people talking about old video games on a car forum. Back when this place was booming and there was a group of regulars, that made more sense, but who is coming on an old mitsubishi forum to talk video games?

Did the forum owners subscribe to some bot service? Is there some sort of traffic diverting service going on? Is this a way for the owners to pump up revenue on a dead forum? Sort of weird we're getting revivals of 15 year old threads that have nothing to do with 3g eclipses. Shit's weird, man.
Buddd, been trying to PM you for multiple days now. Did you not get it?

·
31,366 Posts
I pooped today, and the color was quite random...

·
31,366 Posts
This is n

This is not the place to post this stuff!!!!! You post glass jars, poop, big boobs... not this shit! Chad, should be slapped for bringing someone in who is not trained! ?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is n

This is not the place to post this stuff!!!!! You post glass jars, poop, big boobs... not this shit! Chad, should be slapped for bringing someone in who is not trained! ?

View attachment 42416
Meh. Seems more like an unwritten rule as my post doesn't violate any of the written ones in the sticky. It's not a technical problem with the forum so it doesn't go there. Maybe the lounge? I'd say OT is close enough though. I'll leave the tits and shit posts to you guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts