Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, ive already read the whole fitment guide on this forum. But i am not very good when it comes to fitment so not much of it makes sense to me.
My rims on my 01 GT are is very poor shape and i cant afford a new set of rims so i was searching on the facebook marketplace and i found a guy thats desperately trying to sell his rims (set for $100 with decent tires on them)
and before i wake the 30 minute drive id like you know your opinion of if they'll fit or not or even identify the rims

When i started texting him all he knew they were 17 inch rims but after a while he found out the width and offset his final specs for them were
17x7 offset of 42 5 lug universal

·
Registered
666 Posts
According to math and the wheel fitment thread, they will protrude outside 0.40" or about 10.35mm from stock GT wheels and will protrude inside about 0.10 inches or 2.35mm. That's just the wheel though. Not all tires of the same size are the same shape. Also you didn't tell us what size tires are on the wheels. No way for us to know if they will be the correct diameter.

Also you need to figure out what the bolt patterns are and what the center hub diameter is. Wheels on the eclipse are hub centric.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts