Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got my first Eclipse its a 2001 GT and I want to know what other people are putting on as far as wheels and tires go, mine are still stock but I want something that's going to be a lot stickier on the road I took it through some canyons with windy roads and it wasn't sticking through the turns like id want it to it started to skirt and lose grip pretty bad a few times acutally. any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The PS4S are great summer tires and can be used for canyon carving, but they wear a bit quickly. Try visiting 4wheelonline. They have wheel and tire packages that might suit your needs and budget.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
4 Posts
Hey everyone, I just got my first Eclipse its a 2001 GT and I want to know what other people are putting on as far as wheels and tires go, mine are still stock but I want something that's going to be a lot stickier on the road I took it through some canyons with windy roads and it wasn't sticking through the turns like id want it to it started to skirt and lose grip pretty bad a few times acutally. any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Which package did you end up getting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts