Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18" TSW Ribs
I am pretty sure they are discontinued. Haven't seen any for sale on the net.
One center cap is missing. Minor curb rash on a few of the wheels.
This thread is basically testing interest. I can get close up pictures of all wheels if interested.
They have 225/40/18 Kuhmo Ecsta tires with about 6000 miles on them, which I gave $550 for. I would prefer to keep them, but I am willing to trade/sale them with the wheels if the price is right.
Possibly interested in trades for black or gunmetal wheels. Preferably 17 or 18"
Here is a few pictures...

You can sit how the spokes stick out in this picture...

·
Registered
23 Posts
how much are you wanting for these as a wheel and tire set? i am looking for wheels to use as DD's so i can take my 20's off ans use just for shows.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a set of 17" gunmetal rims with tires if ur intrested let me know...just PM me and ill send u some pictures..
I'm interested. Get me some pictures

how much and where you live
how much are you wanting for these as a wheel and tire set? i am looking for wheels to use as DD's so i can take my 20's off ans use just for shows.
For both of you, I am in Toccoa, GA.
I don't really have a price, because I am really looking for a trade. If I sold them, I wouldn't have anything on my car, but I could buy some stock wheels if someone offered a good enough price. So, make an offer. Tires were $550 and have 6k on them.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have pics of the curb rash and where would a person be able to get a replacement center cap?
No, but I can get pictures of all four wheels if you are interested. I think 3 of them have minor curb rash.
I haven't had any luck finding a new center cap, but I'm sure you could get one through TSW if you wanted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok that'd be great. I don't know if you've seen my F/S thread with my wheels, but if you like them we can work out a trade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rimss!!

I have a set of black 19" rims for trade only... looking for something smaller 17's or 18's or some stockies with cash... just go to my page and look at my pics or shoot me a message and i'll send pics. Thanks guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.