Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently acquired an '03 Eclipse GT just to play with because it was cheap.. and I've fallen in love.. I can find almost anything I want for it except for clear or smoke front turn signal lenses. Does anyone know where to get some? I see plenty of pics of them, but when I search I can only find 00-02s. Every single 03+ lens is the stock amber color. It's driving me absolutely insane..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just recently acquired an '03 Eclipse GT just to play with because it was cheap.. and I've fallen in love.. I can find almost anything I want for it except for clear or smoke front turn signal lenses. Does anyone know where to get some? I see plenty of pics of them, but when I search I can only find 00-02s. Every single 03+ lens is the stock amber color. It's driving me absolutely insane..
Could you include a photo of the signals you have now ? The 2003 honestly might be the same as the 02's ...

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
707 Posts
Try this site for signal lights ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try this site for signal lights ...

I've looked through CarID, Amazon and Ebay with no luck. All amber colored.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On second thought they aren't as I just remembered my signal lights are from a 2003 bumper and they are not the same as the 2000... I am now in the same dilemma as you so please keep me informed.
I've finally found some on this site.. but the "payment" instructions are a little unclear. Saying it's an auction on Ebay of some sort, yet it has a price at the top? A little sketchy. Not sure if I'd trust it. Might just have to go get some tint wrap or spray tint.. just don't know if the amber color will still come through that. Oh well..

Edit: On second look other people are saying that it is a scam site that adds old ebay listings to their site for scams. I'd have to assume its true because I've searched fairly deep on Ebay and can't find ANY for the 03's.

·
Registered
249 Posts
These are for 00-02. 03-05 Are different. But ty.
been looking for some for almost a year now...
settled for tinting, and amber shows through only when lit/blinking.
I'm gonna replace my front bumper cuz its cracked and use the cracked one (from my 05 GT) to experiment with to see if its possible to mod the bumper to fit the 00-02 front blinkers. I'll pick up a used 00-02 blinker from the junkyard and see if I can somehow get it to fit cleanly, probably by cutting the bumper, modding the mounting tab, and repositioning the mounting clip.
That is, when I get motivated enough...

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi eclipse gts
7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
been looking for some for almost a year now...
settled for tinting, and amber shows through only when lit/blinking.
I'm gonna replace my front bumper cuz its cracked and use the cracked one (from my 05 GT) to experiment with to see if its possible to mod the bumper to fit the 00-02 front blinkers. I'll pick up a used 00-02 blinker from the junkyard and see if I can somehow get it to fit cleanly, probably by cutting the bumper, modding the mounting tab, and repositioning the mounting clip.
That is, when I get motivated enough...
any luck? same boat

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
707 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well guys... maybe we will have to bite the bullet and just make them ourselves... I'm sure we all have the skill to do that…even @Sisyphus58 can do it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I spray tinted mine, using multiple light coats to avoid running till it was dark enough.
Easy peasy!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts