Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know im going to get flamed for this but i want to know where to get sonar projectors or DEPO's. but i dont want the ebay stuff. i did search, but all i could find is people sayin ebay, which i want to stay away from. i just dont want to risk wasting money.

thanks in advance

·
V8 > 3G
2,717 Posts
nobody is going to point you in any other direction cause ebay is hands down the cheapest way to get projectors. they're over $200 on website stores

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
If you want me to sell you a set of Sonar's through SC-CUSTOMS, I can. But I will tell you hands down, my price is much higher than eBay because I just can't compete with those prices.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Get them from ebay and check the feedback of the user. Most of them have some thousands of items so you really don't have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im interested, hijacker. do you have any pictures you cans how me?

ebay isnt out the question, its just like a last result. and since i am kinda spending alot of money on HID, i want them to look and perform right. another thing is that i dont want to blind people cause i hate it when im the victim to it.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
im interested, hijacker. do you have any pictures you cans how me?

ebay isnt out the question, its just like a last result. and since i am kinda spending alot of money on HID, i want them to look and perform right. another thing is that i dont want to blind people cause i hate it when im the victim to it.
All sonars look the same. I don't have them stocked "on the shelf" here at SCC, but I have access to order you a set through the distributor and them shipped to you.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, do they come in a smoked housing or carbon fiber look? i heard the stock housing on my car can produce bad glare.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
If you want me to sell you a set of Sonar's through SC-CUSTOMS, I can. But I will tell you hands down, my price is much higher than eBay because I just can't compete with those prices.

Let me know if you're interested.
If it was me, this is the route I would take.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
ok, do they come in a smoked housing or carbon fiber look? i heard the stock housing on my car can produce bad glare.
The stock housing you have produces a glare with HID's because they are not a projector style light.

Sonar headlights which are most popular (and others) come in a black housing with projectors. They are not in CF, and do not come "smoked" as that's illegal and against DOT safety standards.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i didnt mean like blacked out or anything... i should have said is the housing in a smoked color. sry for the misunderstanding

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the reason i want the carbon fiber looks is because i think it would look better than having a black housing with the stock light blue color from the dealership. you get what im trying to say?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
the reason i want the carbon fiber looks is because i think it would look better than having a black housing with the stock light blue color from the dealership. you get what im trying to say?
Yes.. but -

THEY DO NOT MANUFACTURE HEADLIGHTS WITH CF.

So as much as you want to buy that, it doesn't exist.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts