Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im shoppin for the agx's. i remember a while back i found a combo for all 4 corners under 400$. does anyone know a place that i can buy them for the same price? i keep finding where you have to buy seperately and pay like 550 for them. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think there is still a guy selling all four for 365 shipped. His name is raceko. I'm not sure if he sold them yet but I would see if he still does, that is a good deal.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I think there is still a guy selling all four for 365 shipped. His name is raceko. I'm not sure if he sold them yet but I would see if he still does, that is a good deal.
I think a few members have bought them from him and said it was a straight up deal...look through the for sale threads. I bought mine on eBay, but not from a vendor...I found a guy selling a set that he just never got around to installing. If Dan still can get them, WeSellCarParts is a great vendor...Tearstone is also a great vendor, so the peace of mind would be worth the extra money from either of them...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
yea, he goes by "Brakes" on the .org, I believe. I ordered a set from him
and had them in my hand in less than week. (also the seller in the Ebay link).

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
What does this have to do with performance in regards to wheels/tires/suspension? Please post this question in the right section next time.

Try ebay or check the group buy section of this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.