Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Which Halo set is better? (price doesnt have to matter)

• #1 ($150)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • #2 ($190)

Votes: 9 81.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
I vote the sonars as well, but if you want me to choose from these two I say the second ones
^ I say exactly the same thing here. But if those are the titanium dual halo ones they look pretty much the same as the chrome ones. So if you're expecting them to be dark in color you will be sadly disappointed

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Neither, the best Projector/Halo's are the Sonars, they are all over ebay and are no questions asked the best set. They are single halo's but the best.
I agree.

But.. if I absolutely had to choose between those two, I would pick #1. Light output on the 2nd ones are shit and reflected everywhere.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Neither, the best Projector/Halo's are the Sonars, they are all over ebay and are no questions asked the best set. They are single halo's but the best.
:agreed:

·
That's What She Said
1,265 Posts
I had the first ones and "I" do not recommend them. They peel very quickly, at least for me. I have the second ones now and they are OK. I don't know if those are black or chrome but, if they are chrome and you have nothing chrome on the car, it won't flow well. Just my 2 cents! Like everyone says, go with the Sonars or Depos.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I agree with everyone else. I would choose the first ones if I absolutely had to decide between the two. I've had the dual halos before I picked up my current set of Sonars, and let me just say that I don't miss the dual halos. I say consider the Sonars.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have the 2nd ones and have had moisture problems with them. Got one of them sorted out but still trying to get the other one from getting moisture in it again. I guess I just got a bad pair or something since others with the same lights have had no problems.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have the 2nd ones and they suck with 10k hids. reflection all over
The light output with any projectors would suck with 10K HIDs...the color might look cool, but you're not putting out enough visible light to be worth while...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Figures. It's a known issue that most people can avoid if they research the products BEFORE buying. Otherwise, they learn the hard way.
I searched but no one really complained about the reflection, only the projector cutoff pointing upwards.

The light output with any projectors would suck with 10K HIDs...the color might look cool, but you're not putting out enough visible light to be worth while...
Actually the output looks good, its the titanium chrome looking crap the kills it. The hids reflect of of it like mirrors

1 - 20 of 28 Posts